Page 2163 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 116316632063211321532161216221632164216521732213226326633163 ... LastLast
Results 43,241 to 43,260 of 67395
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    At least they went outside to do it?
    Were you stuck in a '70s station wagon with the windows up while both parents smoked continuously on a cross country road trip also?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, I’ve got a lightly cursed at jar of all natural crunchy jif that needs a home.
    Use it to bake peanut butter cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hmm, I would think dairy first to cut through the oils...
    I stopped drinking milk because of the carbs. I eat a TON of cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Were you stuck in a '70s station wagon with the windows up while both parents smoked continuously on a cross country road trip also?
    My mom smoked, but only at social events and never in the house or car. She really only smoked at basketball games because she was nervous. It's how she avoided committing crimes I think. Mom was a touch volatile. I may have mentioned this, but early my senior year I missed the front end of a 1 and 1 up 2 with 5 seconds left and the opposing team missed a 3 at the buzzer that would have beaten us. I woke up to mom hate chopping vegetables and muttering "Missed free throws. Ridiculous."

Select each hotspot to learn more.

My mom smoked, but only at social events and never in the house or car. She really only smoked at basketball games because she was nervous. It's how she avoided committing crimes I think. Mom was a touch volatile. I may have mentioned this, but early my senior year I missed the front end of a 1 and 1 up 2 with 5 seconds left and the opposing team missed a 3 at the buzzer that would have beaten us. I woke up to mom hate chopping vegetables and muttering "Missed free throws. Ridiculous."
    Not to get too Freshman Psych on you, but is this why you're scared of me?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Not to get too Freshman Psych on you, but is this why you're scared of me?
    Oh I had already put this together

Aimo, I think you would have been proud of me for going all country on someone at the Smithsonian in Washington DC. We were waiting to get in a museum and we were standing under a tree because it was shady there and 97 degrees outside when this family behind us asked why we weren't standing directly behind the people in front of us. We explained that we wanted to stand in the shade and that would have absolutely no impact on how quickly we all got in the building. The wife told the husband to go ahead and pass us and I turned and looked at him and said: "I don't believe in solving problems with violence but if you pass us I'm gonna lay hands on you. You just need to know that." They didn't try to pass.

Aimo, I think you would have been proud of me for going all country on someone at the Smithsonian in Washington DC. We were waiting to get in a museum and we were standing under a tree because it was shady there and 97 degrees outside when this family behind us asked why we weren't standing directly behind the people in front of us. We explained that we wanted to stand in the shade and that would have absolutely no impact on how quickly we all got in the building. The wife told the husband to go ahead and pass us and I turned and looked at him and said: "I don't believe in solving problems with violence but if you pass us I'm gonna lay hands on you. You just need to know that." They didn't try to pass.
    Damn! I would not have actually mentioned the possibility of hands-on violence, I would have just strongly implied the likelihood, as in , "Dude, I would not recommend you do that." But I do admire your fortitude. Plus, I imagine your size and tats helped. Were you wearing a tank top?

Damn! I would not have actually mentioned the possibility of hands-on violence, I would have just strongly implied the likelihood, as in , "Dude, I would not recommend you do that." But I do admire your fortitude. Plus, I imagine your size and tats helped. Were you wearing a tank top?
    "the last guy who cut in line ahead of me is buried over yonder." Full country threat.

No. I was wearing a regular t shirt. The tattoos, accent and shaved head probably help.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    "the last guy who cut in line ahead of me is buried over yonder." Full country threat.
    Yes. That is full on country Budwom.

Wildfire really impacted views and air quality in some of our recent stops in Colorado.
    We’re in Nebraska now, about to spend a day beside an utterly gigantic lake basically in the middle of nowhere.
    I’m at 49 states now.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Wildfire really impacted views and air quality in some of our recent stops in Colorado.
    We’re in Nebraska now, about to spend a day beside an utterly gigantic lake basically in the middle of nowhere.
    I’m at 49 states now.
    Very cool!

Use it to bake peanut butter cookies!
    I will not! I’m just going to glower at it every time I walk by my pantry.

I will not! I’m just going to glower at it every time I walk by my pantry.
    I feel like you should be mad at yourself and not blaming the crunchy PB. It's already the victim by being substandard PB. Cut it a break here man.

I feel like you should be mad at yourself and not blaming the crunchy PB. It's already the victim by being substandard PB. Cut it a break here man.
    Maybe you’re right.

I’m having bahn mi for lunch so that should help.

Maybe you’re right.

I’m having bahn mi for lunch so that should help.
    Yes it should!

Yes it should!
    You don’t know what you’re missing with good bread.

My taste buds right now: more like bahn wheeeee