Page 2137 of 2380 FirstFirst ... 1137163720372087212721352136213721382139214721872237 ... LastLast
Results 42,721 to 42,740 of 47600
  1. #42721
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Our Return to Office(RTO) is next week. I feel like I should get dressed up.
    Ours too. I wonít be going in until the 15th and will hopefully be remote flexible permanently. That was part of the pitch, they better honor it.

  2. #42722
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    That settles it. Iím going to the salumeria for sausage.

  3. #42723
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I have seen you post about feline AIDS so evidence to the contrary
    Wait, what? Is feline AIDS code for something else? Or am I just missing a joke?

  4. #42724
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Wait, what? Is feline AIDS code for something else? Or am I just missing a joke?
    Itís the number one killer of domestic cats.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1AjaNjack

  5. #42725
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That settles it. Iím going to the salumeria for sausage.
    https://cannulismeats.com/

    When I was in school in Philly, this was one of my very favorite shops in the Italian Market...fabulous stuff...back then it was known as Cannuli's House of Pork...do you ever go there?

  6. #42726
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Itís the number one killer of domestic cats.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1AjaNjack
    Domestic cats are the number one killers of wild songbirds.

  7. #42727
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Domestic cats are the number one killers of wild songbirds.
    Womp, womp.

  8. #42728
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    https://cannulismeats.com/

    When I was in school in Philly, this was one of my very favorite shops in the Italian Market...fabulous stuff...back then it was known as Cannuli's House of Pork...do you ever go there?
    I have been once. We donít get downtown too much. I hit up Maiale, the sausage king of Delaware.

  9. #42729
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I have been once. We donít get downtown too much. I hit up Maiale, the sausage king of Delaware.
    Delaware knows pigs...friend of mine had an uncle who owned the Milton Scrapple Company there, would bring us tasty, healthy scrapple from time to time. Definitely part of the Scrapple Belt.

  10. #42730
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Domestic cats are the number one killers of wild songbirds.
    My domestic cats are the number one local killer of voles.

  11. #42731
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My domestic cats are the number one local killer of voles.
    That doesn't bother me so much - just keep them away from the birds.

  12. #42732
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Our Return to Office(RTO) is next week. I feel like I should get dressed up.
    At least put on a bra. No, wait, that's me. Nevermind.

  13. #42733
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    That doesn't bother me so much - just keep them away from the birds.
    I've never known them to catch a bird. I imagine the difficulty level to be much higher than assassinating mostly blind ground dwellers.

  14. #42734
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    There are noooo cats in AmericaÖ

  15. #42735
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I have been once. We donít get downtown too much. I hit up Maiale, the sausage king of Delaware.
    I thought that was Abe Froman. Wait. Maybe that was Chicago.

  16. #42736
    My cats are the number one municipal killer of squirrels and chipmunks. I bet 40ish a year end up on our back porch. Generally decapitated. Luckily the raccoons clean them up. Although there is the odd tail or paw left behind that I have to dispose of.

  17. #42737
    My cats are indoor only.

  18. #42738
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My cats are indoor only.
    They don't kill Ymos I hope!!!!!

  19. #42739
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My cats are indoor only.
    You never let them meowtside?

  20. #42740
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    They don't kill Ymos I hope!!!!!
    A few scratches is it.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •