Page 2108 of 2329 FirstFirst ... 1108160820082058209821062107210821092110211821582208 ... LastLast
Results 42,141 to 42,160 of 46576
  1. #42141
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Oh no! It’s THAT kind of lost. Was thinking “around the house” lost.
    If you are going to do something, go big.

  2. #42142
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    “around the house” lost.
    This is why I am quite familiar with the Find My Iphone function.

  3. #42143
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Switchback beerbrats have been located, procured and stashed.

  4. #42144
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Nobody ever tells you you can work on a nuclear powered futuristic, humanity saving Bond villain science yacht when you grow up.

    https://earth300.com/.
    I did always wonder where the Bond villains got their employees.

  5. #42145
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I did always wonder where the Bond villains got their employees.
    They probably recruit from a very elite group of very specific universities.

  6. #42146
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    11 a.m. note to self, that's not a dog, it's an adolescent bear.

  7. #42147
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    11 a.m. note to self, that's not a dog, it's an adolescent bear.
    Shouldn’t it be in school this time of day?
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  8. #42148
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Shouldn’t it be in school this time of day?
    school just ended monday, no more school buses, kids on the loose, town emptied out, where did they go? Probably a beach someplace...bears on the quiet prowl...

  9. #42149
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Shouldn’t it be in school this time of day?
    A delinquent! Bad news bear!

  10. #42150
    It's coming back. I played out of my mind in tennis today. The dude that I play with is better than I am and he beat me 6-4 in the third but I volleyed my I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. off

  11. #42151
    The wankerizer catches dollar signs.

  12. #42152
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    It's coming back. I played out of my mind in tennis today. The dude that I play with is better than I am and he beat me 6-4 in the third but I volleyed my I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. off
    You're such a wanker.

  13. #42153
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    You're such a wanker.
    Correct.

  14. #42154
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    A delinquent! Bad news bear!
    This is what makes the Internet worthwhile.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  15. #42155
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    You're such a wanker.
    You really need to watch Ted Lasso.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  16. #42156
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    You really need to watch Ted Lasso.
    Me? Aimo? Or yes exactly?

  17. #42157
    And you don't stop!
    -Big Pun & Fat Joe

  18. #42158
    Been caretaking for MTHN's (My Tar Heel Neighbor's) redbone hound this week. He gets along great with our small pack and we've been having a blast. Dogs are the best.

  19. #42159
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Been caretaking for MTHN's (My Tar Heel Neighbor's) redbone hound this week. He gets along great with our small pack and we've been having a blast. Dogs are the best.
    My daughter is watching our neighbor's puppy all week.

  20. #42160
    There is such a thing as overplaying your cards.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •