Page 2104 of 2316 FirstFirst ... 1104160420042054209421022103210421052106211421542204 ... LastLast
Results 42,061 to 42,080 of 46312
  1. #42061
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Honestly I just thank you for another opportunity to use that pic.
    It's the best picture any of us will ever take. You're welcome.

  2. #42062
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Start your day looking at Wasabi, the Pekingese that won Best in Show this year. He’s such a fluffer nutter I can’t stand it. Just want to give him all the nom noms, nose boops and cuddle wuddles.


    https://www.vulture.com/2021/06/winn...pekingese.html
    I was pulling for Connor or Striker.

  3. #42063
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I was pulling for Connor or Striker.
    Spaetzle looked like he’d be uncomfortable in hot weather.

  4. #42064
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Does Garth Brooks still have his alter ego rock star? Sasha Fierce or something?

  5. #42065
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Krzyzewski!
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yesterday’s exchange might have ruined intimacy for many a poster on this thread!
    Maybe we should shorten it to Coach K! Coach K!

  6. #42066
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Does Garth Brooks still have his alter ego rock star? Sasha Fierce or something?
    His name was Chris Gaines, and he is dearly departed. Cause of death was, if I recall correctly, “record sales faceplant.”

  7. #42067
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    His name was Chris Gaines, and he is dearly departed. Cause of death was, if I recall correctly, “record sales faceplant.”
    We were talking dog show but this cat has claws! Meeeeooowweee!

  8. #42068
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Maybe we should shorten it to Coach K! Coach K!
    I don’t know, there’s something about screaming a polish name that is a real mood killer! 😂

  9. #42069
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I don’t know, there’s something about screaming a polish name that is a real mood killer! 😂
    I don't know man. Lech Wałęsa puts me in the mood.

  10. #42070
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Spaetzle looked like he’d be uncomfortable in hot weather.
    Good gravy really helps out spaetzle. I made some boxed version last year, Maggi brand, that was pretty good but better with brown gravy.

  11. #42071
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Good gravy really helps out spaetzle. I made some boxed version last year, Maggi brand, that was pretty good but better with brown gravy.
    Mmmmmmmmmm

  12. #42072
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I don't know man. Lech Wałęsa puts me in the mood.
    Once I googled that, I laughed.

  13. #42073
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I don't know man. Lech Wałęsa puts me in the mood.
    Solidarity, brother.

  14. #42074
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Solidarity, brother.
    Yes!!!!!

  15. #42075
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yes!!!!!
    Not often one gets to put their late 20th century history to use in light-hearted message board banter.
    You people are such nerds.

  16. #42076
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Not often one gets to put their late 20th century history to use in light-hearted message board banter.
    You people are such nerds.
    Also yes!!!!!

  17. #42077
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    In the past two weeks, I have added "I love you" in Malayalam and Ugandan to the list.

  18. #42078
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    In the past two weeks, I have added "I love you" in Malayalam and Ugandan to the list.
    How do you say it?

  19. #42079
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How do you say it?
    Aimo would say it at the contact point of her pink gloves.

  20. #42080
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Aimo would say it at the contact point of her pink gloves.
    Is she Polish?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •