Page 2102 of 2294 FirstFirst ... 1102160220022052209221002101210221032104211221522202 ... LastLast
Results 42,021 to 42,040 of 45879
  1. #42021
    Quote Originally Posted by oldphikap View Post
    the first rule of “condescending club” is kinda complex and i don’t think you would understand it even if i explained it to you.


    (stolen from the internet, not original)
    Love. This.

  2. #42022
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Krzyzewski! Krzyzewski!
    I can’t dole out sporks to anyone on this thread but it is absolutely slaying me this morning.

  3. #42023
    To top it off the guy replacing me is traveling with me this week and he just shared that he does NOT like rap. What do we even talk about?!?! How did we not learn that in the interview process?!?! My single biggest regret in life is not having an Uncle Charles.

  4. #42024
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    To top it off the guy replacing me is traveling with me this week and he just shared that he does NOT like rap. What do we even talk about?!?! How did we not learn that in the interview process?!?! My single biggest regret in life is not having an Uncle Charles.
    No worries. You'll see him at the Crossroads. You won't be lonely.

  5. #42025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    No worries. You'll see him at the Crossroads. You won't be lonely.
    Thank you for your kind words.

  6. #42026
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    To top it off the guy replacing me is traveling with me this week and he just shared that he does NOT like rap. What do we even talk about?!?! How did we not learn that in the interview process?!?! My single biggest regret in life is not having an Uncle Charles.
    Maybe try the indian buffet or spice rack rap name game as a gateway?

  7. #42027
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    To top it off the guy replacing me is traveling with me this week and he just shared that he does NOT like rap. What do we even talk about?!?! How did we not learn that in the interview process?!?! My single biggest regret in life is not having an Uncle Charles.
    You should just speak to him in situationally appropriate rap lyrics whenever possible and see if he ever catches on.
    Like if there’s ever a disagreement, just be like “You’re on my team starting first string so why are we arguing?”

  8. #42028
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Two months on. Pool is drained but work is backed up for the liner and labor. Wonder if we’ll swim at all this summer.

  9. #42029
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    You should just speak to him in situationally appropriate rap lyrics whenever possible and see if he ever catches on.
    Like if there’s ever a disagreement, just be like “You’re on my team starting first string so why are we arguing?”
    This is brilliant!

    I still like my vienna sausage idea.

  10. #42030
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Nice day today.

  11. #42031
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    much needed rain for us, no complaints (> half inch so far)

  12. #42032
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Started running again today after a push-up and hiking focused spring. Pool laps too.

  13. #42033
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Started running again today after a push-up and hiking focused spring. Pool laps too.
    Shouldn't you be eating for two right now?

  14. #42034
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Shouldn't you be eating for two right now?
    I call my tapeworm Tommy.

  15. #42035
    Tick. Tick. Tick.

  16. #42036
    It appears we ran out of gas.

  17. #42037
    Just left the hospital. Eating wings and a huge salad.

  18. #42038
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Start your day looking at Wasabi, the Pekingese that won Best in Show this year. He’s such a fluffer nutter I can’t stand it. Just want to give him all the nom noms, nose boops and cuddle wuddles.


    https://www.vulture.com/2021/06/winn...pekingese.html

  19. #42039
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Start your day looking at Wasabi, the Pekingese that won Best in Show this year. He’s such a fluffer nutter I can’t stand it. Just want to give him all the nom noms, nose boops and cuddle wuddles.


    https://www.vulture.com/2021/06/winn...pekingese.html
    The hippie needs a haircut.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  20. #42040
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The hippie needs a haircut.
    You want to run downtown with me and beat up some long hairs?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •