Page 2100 of 2715 FirstFirst ... 11001600200020502090209820992100210121022110215022002600 ... LastLast
Results 41,981 to 42,000 of 54288
  1. #41981
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    They know how people from New Hampshire are already. Why beat a dead horse?
    How else will you tenderize it for the tandoori oven?

  2. #41982
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How else will you tenderize it for the tandoori oven?
    We aren't going to Ikea.

  3. #41983
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    We aren't going to Ikea.
    The Swedes know 2 things: DIY furniture and meatballs. Delicious horse meatballs.

  4. #41984
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    The Swedes know 2 things: DIY furniture and meatballs. Delicious horse meatballs.
    I would probably eat them.

  5. #41985
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I would probably eat them.
    Yeah. There are few sacred cows for me in the right cultural context. You know, like furniture stores.

  6. #41986
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    When the rest of the LTE posters swing by, they’re going to be very disappointed in us again

  7. #41987
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    When the rest of the LTE posters swing by, they’re going to be very disappointed in us again
    We are asking for it.

  8. #41988
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    When the rest of the LTE posters swing by, they’re going to be very disappointed in us again
    Did CD try and dunk it again?

  9. #41989
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Did CD try and dunk it again?
    No, but good idea.

  10. #41990
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Did CD try and dunk it again?
    (Sings). Callllllllback!

  11. #41991
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    (Sings). Callllllllback!
    Yes. Championship caliber.

  12. #41992
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Tonight, we’re going to The Whip.

  13. #41993
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Mmmm, chips.

  14. #41994
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tonight, we’re going to The Whip.
    S+M themed eatery?

  15. #41995
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    S+M themed eatery?
    Nay, Horse-themed. English pub in horse country. They sell “go to the whip” shirts.

  16. #41996
    Sometimes you need a good march:


  17. #41997
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    S+M themed eatery?
    Funny S&M story. My HS calculus teacher, Ms Moody, used to make little comments during class whenever we came to a Science & Math problem in the book, which were shortened to S&M. None of us understood what she was talking about but we were pretty sure they were inappropriate. During my senior year, I dated one of the administrator's daughters. She (mom) started to tell me all the school district dirt after I graduated, which was oh so much fun. Anyway, apparently Ms. Moody - and remember this was back in the 90s so this wasn't a laser - had printed off a sex toy catalogue and not made it to the printer from her room in time to get it before anyone saw it. She didn't get fired, it just got put in her file.

    All of this, as I've gotten older, has made me realize that you really have to work to get fired sometimes.

  18. #41998
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Funny S&M story. My HS calculus teacher, Ms Moody, used to make little comments during class whenever we came to a Science & Math problem in the book, which were shortened to S&M. None of us understood what she was talking about but we were pretty sure they were inappropriate. During my senior year, I dated one of the administrator's daughters. She (mom) started to tell me all the school district dirt after I graduated, which was oh so much fun. Anyway, apparently Ms. Moody - and remember this was back in the 90s so this wasn't a laser - had printed off a sex toy catalogue and not made it to the printer from her room in time to get it before anyone saw it. She didn't get fired, it just got put in her file.

    All of this, as I've gotten older, has made me realize that you really have to work to get fired sometimes.

  19. #41999
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ms. Moody, wherever you are, I hope you got yours

  20. #42000
    Chaatable is the real deal for Indian cuisine. Drip what you're doing and go to Nashville.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •