Page 2099 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 109915991999204920892097209820992100210121092149219925993099 ... LastLast
Results 41,961 to 41,980 of 67390
    Ants! 🐜 🐜 🐜

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Ants! 🐜 🐜 🐜
    Amdro?

I feel like I have short arms. But then maybe I just have long thighs? Definitely a longer neck than optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Amdro?
    Yeah, the spray, traps and gel has been laid. Always something out here. Had a groundhog living under my porch last year. Seem to have solved that.

I feel like I have short arms. But then maybe I just have long thighs? Definitely a longer neck than optimal.
    Is your wingspan north or south of your height?

Mine is slightly north. At work one year a nurse and I measured our friends' wingspans because she and I had both watched the NBA draft. Funny girl.

76" on 72.5" height.

76" on 72.5" height.
    You’re no T-Rex!

Just wondering, who kept their same PO Box all 4 years? Mine was on East where I lived freshman year(Pegram). I lived on Central year 2 and West years 3 and 4. But ROTC was always on East, so I had to go over there 3 times a week.

Yeah, the spray, traps and gel has been laid. Always something out here. Had a groundhog living under my porch last year. Seem to have solved that.
    I’m currently dealing with a mom o’possum and her little family under my deck. Drives my dogs crazy. Had a trapper come out for many dollars. He captured 3 of the teenagers, but let the momma escape. Went to Harbor Freight and bought my own trap for about $25. Since then I’ve caught 3 more teenagers, but the momma is still on the loose.

For the tender hearted out there, all are being released in a non residential area near a river, with an opened can of tuna to snack on. The teenagers are grown enough to not need momma’s milk anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I’m currently dealing with a mom o’possum and her little family under my deck. Drives my dogs crazy. Had a trapper come out for many dollars. He captured 3 of the teenagers, but let the momma escape. Went to Harbor Freight and bought my own trap for about $25. Since then I’ve caught 3 more teenagers, but the momma is still on the loose.

For the tender hearted out there, all are being released in a non residential area near a river, with an opened can of tuna to snack on. The teenagers are grown enough to not need momma’s milk anymore.
    Hopefully that’s a good distance away. Amazing how far many animals can truck back to home!

I really thought my dog would keep squirrels and woodchucks out of the immediate backyard but I guess he’s not out there enough.

Back in my childhood I have a very funny memory of my dog freaking out one night and my stepfather going out bank in His tightie whities and a shovel to retrieve what he thought was a dead possum...

Hopefully that’s a good distance away. Amazing how far many animals can truck back to home!

I really thought my dog would keep squirrels and woodchucks out of the immediate backyard but I guess he’s not out there enough.

Back in my childhood I have a very funny memory of my dog freaking out one night and my stepfather going out bank in His tightie whities and a shovel to retrieve what he thought was a dead possum...
    Took them about 3 miles. Hopefully that’s far enough. Otherwise, I’m catching the same ones over and over. Apparently, possums have as many as 12 or more in a litter. I’ll start worrying if I get to 13 critters caught.

Yep. Sometimes possums do, um ... play possum.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post

Last week's New Yorker had a piece about the Brooklyn library being renovated, they found a nest of "feral raccoons" in the stacks...lured them outside with maple syrup...(I remember the days when you only found feral, rutting humans in the stacks.)

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Last week's New Yorker had a piece about the Brooklyn library being renovated, they found a nest of "feral raccoons" in the stacks...lured them outside with maple syrup...(I remember the days when you only found feral, rutting humans in the stacks.)
    That’s the way people in Vermont lure New Hampsters back over the border as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    That’s the way people in Vermont lure New Hampsters back over the border as well.
    Are you calling new hamsters feral rutting humans who lose their wits over maple syrup?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    maple syrup or any shiny object will do.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    maple syrup or any shiny object will do.
    Crows or raccoons, pick one!

Excited to eat some Indian food with friends from Vanderbilt in Nashville tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Excited to eat some Indian food with friends from Vanderbilt in Nashville tonight.
    You should lead with how you have a new group of friends who think everyone from New Hampshire is a feral rutting beast easily tempted by maple syrup...or shiny objects.

Start there and then hit ‘em with your Jay Bilas opinions.

Maybe after samosas throw in 700 push-ups for good measure.

You should lead with how you have a new group of friends who think everyone from New Hampshire is a feral rutting beast easily tempted by maple syrup...or shiny objects.

Start there and then hit ‘em with your Jay Bilas opinions.

Maybe after samosas throw in 700 push-ups for good measure.
    They know how people from New Hampshire are already. Why beat a dead horse?