Page 2087 of 2379 FirstFirst ... 1087158719872037207720852086208720882089209721372187 ... LastLast
Results 41,721 to 41,740 of 47576
  1. #41721
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Escape (The Pina Colada Song) is not a happy song. Like, they’re actively trying to cheat on one another by putting out want ads.
    Yeah, but they find each other! They still want the same things. They just lack communication skills.

    /Yeah it's sorta messed up

  2. #41722
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yeah, but they find each other! They still want the same things. They just lack communication skills.

    /Yeah it's sorta messed up
    There should be a sequel about how they both have to take second jobs to afford all the couples counseling and rum.

  3. #41723
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    There should be a sequel about how they both have to take second jobs to afford all the couples counseling and rum.
    Or one of them tragically dies the next week. Something really uplifting.

  4. #41724
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Or one of them tragically dies the next week. Something really uplifting.
    I’m with you but only if tragically dies is in quotes.

  5. #41725
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Mother, mother ocean...

    Father, father hillside...

  6. #41726
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Mother, mother ocean...

    Father, father hillside...
    A Pirate Looks at Forty felt different when I was younger.

  7. #41727
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    A Pirate Looks at Forty felt different when I was younger.
    Boy did it.

  8. #41728
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Boy did it.
    I like Jimmy Buffett more than I would admit to most of my friends.

  9. #41729
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I like Jimmy Buffett more than I would admit to most of my friends.
    I like him the exact amount I should I think. Sorta enjoy some stuff but wouldn't spend $ on him.

  10. #41730
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I like Jimmy Buffett more than I would admit to most of my friends.
    He tells a particular type of very real story very well. I feel like I’ve known a few of the people in his songs.

    But big with the boat shoe and money crowd, too, which ain’t my jam.

  11. #41731
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I like him the exact amount I should I think. Sorta enjoy some stuff but wouldn't spend $ on him.
    Who spends money on music?

  12. #41732
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Who spends money on music?
    Kenny Cheney would give you his big toe if you did.

    (Allegedly)
    Last edited by bundabergdevil; 06-05-2021 at 07:54 PM.

  13. #41733
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Who spends money on music?
    I really mean I wouldn't go to his concert.

  14. #41734
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I really mean I wouldn't go to his concert.
    Well, someone isn't retiring to a central Florida active living retirement community where Margarita-ville plays at the town square every day at 5 PM to signal happy hour the same way a muezzin calls to prayer while the grey hairs putter in on their golf carts already a few cocktails into their cups and absolution.
    Last edited by bundabergdevil; 06-05-2021 at 08:26 PM.

  15. #41735
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Better have a flock of ducks.
    On my neighbor’s roof:

    749225C4-30F2-49F3-9873-24395BCF728C.jpg

  16. #41736
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, someone isn't retiring to a central Florida active living retirement community where Margarita-ville plays at the town square every day at 5 PM to signal happy hour the same way a muezzin calls to prayer while the grey hairs putter in on their golf carts already a few cocktails into their cups and absolution.
    What a great sentence.

  17. #41737
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Highly recommend:

    Thanks, will check it out!

  18. #41738
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    M R Ducks

    M R Not

    S A R

    C M Wings

    L I B

    M R Ducks

  19. #41739
    And on to Sunday...

  20. #41740
    I'm getting together with my old buddies from the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit this afternoon.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •