Page 2048 of 2662 FirstFirst ... 10481548194819982038204620472048204920502058209821482548 ... LastLast
Results 40,941 to 40,960 of 53232
  1. #40941
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I support this. Solid work.
    Ditto!

  2. #40942
    Friday afternoon beef jerky break anyone?

  3. #40943
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Friday afternoon beef jerky break anyone?
    Definitely not everyone. I had an afternoon bacon break.

  4. #40944
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    you guys are on your collective game.

    I'm no expert on cartoons, but has anything ever been more primitive or stupid than Clutch Cargo?

  5. #40945
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    you guys are on your collective game.

    I'm no expert on cartoons, but has anything ever been more primitive or stupid than Clutch Cargo?
    I am unaware of this show.

  6. #40946
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    you guys are on your collective game.

    I'm no expert on cartoons, but has anything ever been more primitive or stupid than Clutch Cargo?
    Had never heard of it. Just watched some. Creepy mouths.

  7. #40947
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I am unaware of this show.
    late 50s, early 60s, to say it was abominable would be too kind...Wiki tells me that TruTV awarded it 19th place for Dumbest TV Shows Ever. Scary to think there were 18 lousier shows.

  8. #40948
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    late 50s, early 60s, to say it was abominable would be too kind...Wiki tells me that TruTV awarded it 19th place for Dumbest TV Shows Ever. Scary to think there were 18 lousier shows.
    I think the one about the Geico Cavemen might make that list.

  9. #40949
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I think the one about the Geico Cavemen might make that list.
    agreed...and the Geico gecko needs to be run over by a car. Enough already.

  10. #40950
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Had never heard of it. Just watched some. Creepy mouths.
    Oh, yeah. What’s with the mouths?

    Creepers.

  11. #40951
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncro-Vox

    So those are real lips moving. Incredibly weird.

  12. #40952
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    On Monday, I’ll educate my children as to the glory that was Saturday morning in the 1980s with an episode of The Smurfs. Then we’ll turn our attention back to Disney and examine the Renaissance period of the ‘80s with an episode of the greatest television show of all time, DuckTales, followed by a look at what the folks at a little outfit called Pixar were up to in that decade.

  13. #40953
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No charge, I overpaid early on to not have to pay for anything for the next 4 years/50k miles except for a set of tires and if needed a second set of brake pads. With my driving greatly reduced, it looks like a really bad bet now. So, now, I'm saving the money for the next car which will more likely be a lease. But I'm hoping to get 8 years out of this one.
    So, your extended warranty is about to expire? I get a few calls a week about this. I will refer them to you. You’re welcome.

  14. #40954
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    So, your extended warranty is about to expire? I get a few calls a week about this. I will refer them to you. You’re welcome.
    When I get those calls, I string them along as long as I can before telling them my older car has 220K on the odometer. Usually ends the call there. If they press, my newer car has 280K.

    -jk

  15. #40955
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncro-Vox

    So those are real lips moving. Incredibly weird.
    yes, this marvelous technique (Syncro Vox) "saved them money." Nothing to brag about...

  16. #40956
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    I had never heard of Clutch Cargo before, but that is pretty bad. It’s like a boring, budget Jonny Quest.
    Incidentally, I quite like Jonny Quest, notwithstanding its various elements that…haven’t aged well.

  17. #40957
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncro-Vox

    So those are real lips moving. Incredibly weird.
    Hahahah. Ewww.

  18. #40958
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I had never heard of Clutch Cargo before, but that is pretty bad. It’s like a boring, budget Jonny Quest.
    Incidentally, I quite like Jonny Quest, notwithstanding its various elements that…haven’t aged well.
    It happens. My dad used to read me Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Tarzan.

    Reread a few as an adult and you have to treat them as a social time capsule now.

  19. #40959
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hahahah. Ewww.
    It reminds me of the time Mouth stuck his tongue through the hole in that painting in the Walshes’ attic.

  20. #40960
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state

    There's no need to fear...

    Underdog!

    My fav as a young child... and still today as an older child.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •