Page 2013 of 2277 FirstFirst ... 1013151319131963200320112012201320142015202320632113 ... LastLast
Results 40,241 to 40,260 of 45526
  1. #40241
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Wait. Are you a spectator or driver?
    Yes. Great question. If you are participating then I will change my sandwich answer to whatever you would like for me to say, plus offer a humble and heart felt apology for not agreeing with you sooner.

  2. #40242
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yes. Great question. If you are participating then I will change my sandwich answer to whatever you would like for me to say, plus offer a humble and heart felt apology for not agreeing with you sooner.
    Seriously. Nothing like starting the AM feeling not enough of a man.

  3. #40243
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Seriously. Nothing like starting the AM feeling not enough of a man.
    Why should today be any different for me?

  4. #40244
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    You'll delete this post, but ham is the best sandwich meat...but not even close to the best derivation of pork. The pig is a wonderous animal.
    I prefer turkey.

  5. #40245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I prefer turkey.
    Not enough flavor. You are ceding the issue of whether condiments are necessary and if so, which ones? Ham is borderline from that perspective.

  6. #40246
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Why should today be any different for me?
    Fair. I thought I was feeling froggy this AM but now have to put “not a race car driver” on my list of man failures along with “still cries when they shoot the wolf in Dances with Wolves”.

  7. #40247
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Sitting in car, protected from steady drizzle.

    Awaiting the start of my first live road-race since pre-pandemic.
    Which form of locomotion?

    Running, biking, or automobile?

    -jk

  8. #40248
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Which form of locomotion?

    Running, biking, or automobile?

    -jk
    I assume whatever it is, BT is now actually doing the thing.

  9. #40249
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    I uncharacteristically slept until 10:45 this morning. As a teacher in May, I deserve it and regret nothing.
    I am currently watching cartoons, which I also deserve and do not regret.

  10. #40250
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I uncharacteristically slept until 10:45 this morning. As a teacher in May, I deserve it and regret nothing.
    I am currently watching cartoons, which I also deserve and do not regret.
    Good for you. Been a few years since I can claim such a late start.

  11. #40251
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Yep, that did not last long!
    And I totally missed it.

  12. #40252
    I am late into the office today. Went to pick up plants this morning, visited with my first delivery spot, unloaded the rest at home, watered them, and then hung out for a bit. Finally dragged myself in.

    I'm already thinking about what time to head home.

  13. #40253
    My daughter wore her "I Still Love Laettner" short to Chapel Hill.

  14. #40254
    Time to go to Charlotte and hug my Momma for Mother's Day! Very excited.

  15. #40255
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Time to go to Charlotte and hug my Momma for Mother's Day! Very excited.
    Hmmm. Would have thought you’d be going to West Virginia to hug a mountain mama.

    That John Denver is full of crap.

  16. #40256
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I am late into the office today. Went to pick up plants this morning, visited with my first delivery spot, unloaded the rest at home, watered them, and then hung out for a bit. Finally dragged myself in.

    I'm already thinking about what time to head home.
    Tax season still has a week or two to go?

  17. #40257
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Tax season still has a week or two to go?
    9 days, if you don't count today. But who is counting?

  18. #40258
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Which form of locomotion?

    Running, biking, or automobile?

    -jk
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I assume whatever it is, BT is now actually doing the thing.
    Yes - correct assessment on my communications blackout. Was a running race along the Erie canal.

    Was called a Progressive 16k which is a new format to me. 1 mi to begin; followed by a 5k starting at the 11 min mark; followed by a 10k starting at the 46min mark. If you aren't there in time, you aren't allowed to continue.

    Crappy weather - but a wonderful morning nonetheless.

  19. #40259
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Yes - correct assessment on my communications blackout. Was a running race along the Erie canal.

    Was called a Progressive 16k which is a new format to me. 1 mi to begin; followed by a 5k starting at the 11 min mark; followed by a 10k starting at the 46min mark. If you aren't there in time, you aren't allowed to continue.

    Crappy weather - but a wonderful morning nonetheless.
    You're still tougher than me. Bar is low.

  20. #40260
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    You're still tougher than me. Bar is low.
    Plausibly true. But you're much more prolific with prose.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •