Page 2009 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 1009150919091959199920072008200920102011201920592109 ... LastLast
Results 40,161 to 40,180 of 47657
  1. #40161
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Our consolation prizes? An ugly yellow coffee maker and a “years supply” of Peppermint Patty’s.
    Do you still have the coffee maker?

  2. #40162
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Hah, I don’t think mine is on YouTube, but I think eventually they’ll drop it as part of one of those Netflix batches.
    Well, now I'm googling...

  3. #40163
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Hah, I don’t think mine is on YouTube, but I think eventually they’ll drop it as part of one of those Netflix batches.
    Did you lose final Jeopardy by $3 and come in 2nd?

    I didn't find a video but I found an episode-by-episode database with scores, questions, contestants and a chart of each contestant's score over the episode. Pretty amazing really.

  4. #40164
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Deeber?

  5. #40165
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Deeber?
    Huh?

  6. #40166
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Deeber?
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Huh?
    Got me. Got locked. The woodpeckers were thwarted from their assault on the suet.

  7. #40167
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Got me. Got locked. The woodpeckers were thwarted from their assault on the suet.
    I looked around. I like it here.

  8. #40168
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I looked around. I like it here.
    So, you are the suet?

  9. #40169
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    I find Crazietalk, Deeber, and this site to each complement the other nicely.

    I’m an and/all guy and not an either/or guy.

    Different flavors.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  10. #40170
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    So Deeber is a thing? OK, thought it might be a joke.

  11. #40171
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hot'Lanta... home of the Falcons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    So Deeber is a thing? OK, thought it might be a joke.
    The DBR has a a longstanding policy not to allow postings that promote other websites, except on rare occasions for charitable or public interest purposes. We allowed the Deeber thread to persist for a while because of the general goodwill that some of the Deeber folks had earned here. However, now that the thread has been around for a bit, the mod team decided that it was time to be consistent in our rules and treat it as we have treated others who have also attempted to use the DBR to promote themselves.
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.

  12. #40172
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    So Deeber is a thing? OK, thought it might be a joke.
    I did too because of the posts. A joke that I did not get but as Michael Scott said, “I love inside jokes and hope to be part of one someday.”

  13. #40173
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So, you are the suet?
    Nah, he’s that little bird you see chasing the hawk away sometimes squawking to high heaven and flapping a mile a second while the hawk just sort of looks annoyed and says, “Dude, chill”.

  14. #40174
    Today is Friday.

  15. #40175
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Nah, he’s that little bird you see chasing the hawk away sometimes squawking to high heaven and flapping a mile a second while the hawk just sort of looks annoyed and says, “Dude, chill”.
    I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Bundabergdevil. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

  16. #40176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Did you lose final Jeopardy by $3 and come in 2nd?

    I didn't find a video but I found an episode-by-episode database with scores, questions, contestants and a chart of each contestant's score over the episode. Pretty amazing really.
    Ugh, yes. My dollar total is in like the 98th percentile of losing scores.

  17. #40177
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Bundabergdevil. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
    How do you feel about snakes on planes?

  18. #40178
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Ugh, yes. My dollar total is in like the 98th percentile of losing scores.
    I think it is amazing that you made it on to the show. Same with Boston devil and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. That is fantastic and you don't have to be Ken Jennings to walk around with a Swagger after that kind of performance. I am super impressed with both of you.

  19. #40179
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    How do you feel about snakes on planes?
    I would assume I would be fine with them on a plane unless it were Nagini.

  20. #40180
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    They make you provide 5 pre-approved chat bits, and then the host picks the one they like best.
    Oh, my Trebek story would definitely beat out anything else I had to say.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •