Page 2002 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 100215021902195219922000200120022003200420122052210225023002 ... LastLast
Results 40,021 to 40,040 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I'm gonna order 30 and I'm not stopping until I darned well please.
    Well, for an appetizer, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I hear they may run out of chlorine by this summer. So, I'm sure the stockpiling has begun.
    They’re calling it pool-maggeddon.

My personal records include 40 plus chicken wings, 17 slices of large Pizza Hut pizza, 2 Subway Footlong Subs, 5 Whoppers. And those are just attempts to eat a lot and keep track of it. I didn't keep track of how much I ate. The chicken wings and the Whoppers wer during college when my buddies bet a table of bigger guys that I could eat more than they could. As I was finishing my fourth Whopper one of the dudes at the other table asked me to stop because I was making him sick. I once went to a Brazilian Steakhouse with buddiess from the University of Vermont and I ate for an hour and a half. Which meant that they all sat there for 45 minutes to an hour just watching. That was my best night but it was unofficial. When my family had Easter dinner a few years ago and we made steaks but I ate at least two and a half 18 Oz steaks. My gastric rapacity knows no satiety.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    My personal records include 40 plus chicken wings, 17 slices of large Pizza Hut pizza, 2 Subway Footlong Subs, 5 Whoppers. And those are just attempts to eat a lot and keep track of it. I didn't keep track of how much I ate. The chicken wings and the Whoppers wer during college when my buddies bet a table of bigger guys that I could eat more than they could. As I was finishing my fourth Whopper one of the dudes at the other table asked me to stop because I was making him sick. I once went to a Brazilian Steakhouse with buddiess from the University of Vermont and I ate for an hour and a half. Which meant that they all sat there for 45 minutes to an hour just watching. That was my best night but it was unofficial. When my family had Easter dinner a few years ago and we made steaks but I ate at least two and a half 18 Oz steaks. My gastric rapacity knows no satiety.

Those are Joey Chestnut numbers!

Maybe Aimo can stitch this on a pillow:

“I will not stop until I reach 70 (hot dogs). This sport isn't about eating. It's about drive and dedication, and at the end of the day, hot dog eating challenges both my body and my mind."

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Those are Joey Chestnut numbers!
    It is ridiculous. I hope not to disappoint should any of us join forces.

Set to “night fever” but “lunch tacos”.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Maybe Aimo can stitch this on a pillow:

“I will not stop until I reach 70 (hot dogs). This sport isn't about eating. It's about drive and dedication, and at the end of the day, hot dog eating challenges both my body and my mind."
    If I did that, I would have to throw up on it afterwards. Those contests make me sick. Cdevil's post is making me nauseous. He will probably smile as he reads this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    How many giant Cosmic Cantina burritos in one sitting? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Poor birdies he said as he ate his salad for lunch.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Ramunto's Brick Over Pizzeria in Williston, Vermont has an eating challenge. I forget exactly what it's called but they serve a giant calzone. If you manage to eat it, by yourself, in one sitting (I think they give you a whole hour) you get your picture posted to their Wall of Fame. If, however, you attempt the challenge and fail, you get your picture posted to the Wall of Shame.

Ramunto's gives out lots of $1 off a large pizza coupons at Vermont Lake Monsters games.

I have eaten at Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizzeria.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have eaten at Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizzeria.
    I, on the other hand, have not.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    If I did that, I would have to throw up on it afterwards. Those contests make me sick. Cdevil's post is making me nauseous. He will probably smile as he reads this.
    He chortled.

I did not attempt the challenge.

I did, however, turn information that could have, and probably should have, been given in one post into 4 posts.

We will regain the crown. "Plots I have laid, inductions dangerous, by drunken prophecies, libels and dreams"

Shakespeare didn't use a whole lot of punctuation. Many modern editors are not fans of the Oxford comma.

In this case, the Oxford comma isn't necessary, so, I'll let it slide.