Page 1993 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 99314931893194319831991199219931994199520032043209324932993 ... LastLast
Results 39,841 to 39,860 of 67238
    Get to da choppa.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Get to da choppa.
    Still watching Predator?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Still watching Predator?
    Any movie I watch after everyone else is in bed usually takes two nights because I’m not the night owl I used to be.

My garden wrens are back.

Any movie I watch after everyone else is in bed usually takes two nights because I’m not the night owl I used to be.
    Caffeine. Lots of caffeine.

Though it doesn't really help me stay awake at all.

Caffeine. Lots of caffeine.

Though it doesn't really help me stay awake at all.
    Yeah. I stop coffee intake before noon. Screws with the sleep I definitely need.

Yeah. I stop coffee intake before noon. Screws with the sleep I definitely need.
    I usually cut mine off at around 7 PM. I suspect I may sleep better with more and not less.

I usually cut mine off at around 7 PM. I suspect I may sleep better with more and not less.
    I gave up caffeine for Lent about 15 years ago. When I tried to reintroduce it I couldn't go to sleep at night. I was one of those people before this who could drink caffeine while laying in bed and go to sleep, but not after this. I eventually figured out that I'm fine with no more than two caffeinated beverages in the course of a day but I generally only do one and I never consume caffeine after 1 pm. And also this makes me feel really old.

And I don't like water. I drink it but I don't really enjoy drinking water at all. At night I allow myself 1 decaf diet soda. Since I don't eat sweets this late night uncaffeinated fizzy beverage might as well be a piece of cheesecake to my taste buds and it's all that gets me through the day. Otherwise I would go crazy and just start slaughtering people. But otherwise I'm absolutely fine and perfectly stable.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    And I don't like water. I drink it but I don't really enjoy drinking water at all. At night I allow myself 1 decaf diet soda. Since I don't eat sweets this late night uncaffeinated fizzy beverage might as well be a piece of cheesecake to my taste buds and it's all that gets me through the day. Otherwise I would go crazy and just start slaughtering people. But otherwise I'm absolutely fine and perfectly stable.
    I’m a good water drinker and didn’t start drinking coffee until my 30s. Amazing how something so bad can become a habit the world over.

You know, let’s make water less enjoyable and drink it hot.

I’m a good water drinker and didn’t start drinking coffee until my 30s. Amazing how something so bad can become a habit the world over.

How dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    How dare you.
    And I drink coffee.

My mom thinks I have a fancy palate for some reason and doesn’t understand why I don’t get into all the different beans and coffee preparations. It’s all just degrees of bitter to me. You can put a dress on bitter but she still won’t love you. Ya know?

I’m going to miss Willie and Dolly when they’re done.

I’m going to miss Willie and Dolly when they’re done.
    Agreed. I visit with them often.

The greatest day in music history was the day that Dolly wrote "I Will Always Love You" and "Jolene" in the same day. I saw this on the twitters, but this is the music equivalent of Michelangelo wrapping up the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and then sitting down to pen "Jolene".

I’m calling the police.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I hate coffee. I drink hot tea. Lots of it. I switch to decaf around 6pm. I also drink iced tea, but not as much as I drink hot tea.

There are lots of different kinds of tea and I have opinions about them. It is only the very few that taste like hot brown water but perhaps coffee lovers have burned out their tastebuds drinking that swill. I did drink "coffee" for a little while during my college years, but to make it even remotely palatable, the ratio of coffee to cream was probably 50-50 and I'd add 2 or 3 sugars. Much better to drink tea, which I drink with a little bit of milk (black teas only) and no sugar.
    Last edited by Bostondevil; 05-02-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I’m calling the police.
    Sounds about right coming from someone who prefers dipped cones to blizzards.

And to be clear, I drink coffee. I just know what it is.