Page 1981 of 2389 FirstFirst ... 981148118811931197119791980198119821983199120312081 ... LastLast
Results 39,601 to 39,620 of 47768
  1. #39601
    People must be working.

  2. #39602
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    People must be working.
    Twerk it before you work it.

  3. #39603
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    mulching has once again been cancelled due to cold and yes, snow.

  4. #39604
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    People must be working.
    I am. I let the whole team down! I let the whole team down! I let the whole team down!

  5. #39605
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    mulching has once again been cancelled due to cold and yes, snow.
    Sure. Sure.

  6. #39606
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Sure. Sure.
    It’s always snowing somewhere. They didn’t claim that it was snowing there.

  7. #39607
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    one member of our mulching team didn't think he was getting enough time on the pitch, so he's in the mulching portal. Even rookies want to mulch these days, none of this waiting 2-3 years crap.

  8. #39608
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

  9. #39609
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    NICE!!! they almost look like the old Stan Smiths I had ages ago. Love the Being Green part.

  10. #39610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    NICE!!! they almost look like the old Stan Smiths I had ages ago. Love the Being Green part.
    They are Stan Smiths! There’s a whole new limited edition “Being Green” line made with sustainable materials, some of them green character-themed...there are also Rex (Toy Story), Mike Wazowski (Monsters, Inc.), and Incredible Hulk ones. But only one of them says this on the other heel, which I think is pretty fab.
    368F4139-D923-4050-A4A0-D4223673FF36.jpg

  11. #39611
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    NICE!!! they almost look like the old Stan Smiths I had ages ago. Love the Being Green part.
    Yeah. Those are pretty freaking cool.

  12. #39612
    Mac and cheese

  13. #39613
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    There are a lot of shows about murder.

  14. #39614
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    one member of our mulching team didn't think he was getting enough time on the pitch, so he's in the mulching portal. Even rookies want to mulch these days, none of this waiting 2-3 years crap.
    We really should have gotten that hype man(person) for the thread. A little up harmony during those less meaningful end of game minutes take on a whole new light.

  15. #39615
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We really should have gotten that hype man(person) for the thread. A little up harmony during those less meaningful end of game minutes take on a whole new light.
    He could do that Matthew McConaughey chest-beating Wolf of Wall Street chant to hype himself before mulching...


    ...don't drink all the martinis and do all the coke though. That's only for investment banking and dividing perennials.

  16. #39616
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    There are a lot of shows about murder.
    Yes, an inordinate number of them.

  17. #39617
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    MrsPK watches a lot of murder tv shows. I didn’t really worry until recently, when she started taking notes.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  18. #39618
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    MrsPK watches a lot of murder tv shows. I didn’t really worry until recently, when she started taking notes.
    When she starts asking questions, time to run.

  19. #39619
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    is there anything tawdrier, or more predictable, than Dateline? Thirty minutes of stuff expanded into 120 minutes of repetitious fluff...the victim always had a great marriage, but lo and behold, the spouse is generally the killer, and is stupid.

  20. #39620
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    is there anything tawdrier, or more predictable, than Dateline? Thirty minutes of stuff expanded into 120 minutes of repetitious fluff...the victim always had a great marriage, but lo and behold, the spouse is generally the killer, and is stupid.
    Yeah. It’s pretty much always the husband or father.


    Random violent crimes are scary and obviously do happen but if a wife is missing, it’s almost always the beau.


    Seriously, who was Gone Girl’s target audience, then? Was it fantasy catering to husbands considering murder?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •