Page 1963 of 2277 FirstFirst ... 963146318631913195319611962196319641965197320132063 ... LastLast
Results 39,241 to 39,260 of 45526
  1. #39241
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    The great bundaberg pool area renovation of 2021 has begun.

    The 25-year old pool fence has been cut out.

  2. #39242
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    The great bundaberg pool area renovation of 2021 has begun.

    The 25-year old pool fence has been cut out.
    wow, first the mulch, then the pool. Impressive. Meanwhile we look to be boosting the economy via our nice visit with Carpet Lady, and Whole House Generator Man may be in the on deck circle.

  3. #39243
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    wow, first the mulch, then the pool. Impressive. Meanwhile we look to be boosting the economy via our nice visit with Carpet Lady, and Whole House Generator Man may be in the on deck circle.
    I am paying for the two projects in very different ways!

  4. #39244
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I am paying for the two projects in very different ways!
    Drugs and porn? 2 sides of the same delightful coin.

  5. #39245
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I am paying for the two projects in very different ways!
    yeah, my mulch guy works for food and alcohol.

  6. #39246
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    yeah, my mulch guy works for food and alcohol.
    Nice paying yourself!

  7. #39247
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Drugs and porn? 2 sides of the same delightful coin.
    I prefer snuff and smut so it sounds like a buddy cop movie.

  8. #39248
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Nice paying yourself!
    speaking of which, hound feeding followed by cocktail hour looms; I'm enjoying the visuals on my splendid mulch progress, so we have something to toast...

  9. #39249
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    speaking of which, hound feeding followed by cocktail hour looms; I'm enjoying the visuals on my splendid mulch progress, so we have something to toast...
    How much did you shovel today?

  10. #39250
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    wow, first the mulch, then the pool. Impressive. Meanwhile we look to be boosting the economy via our nice visit with Carpet Lady, and Whole House Generator Man may be in the on deck circle.
    Just thank Texas when you see that quote from Whole House Generator Man.

  11. #39251
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How much did you shovel today?
    Just like Zion last year, I'm on a minutes limitation, especially since I do a very long walk each day...90 minutes/day of mulching, back holding up nicely thus far...

  12. #39252
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I prefer snuff and smut so it sounds like a buddy cop movie.
    Or a porn movie.

  13. #39253
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Just like Zion last year, I'm on a minutes limitation, especially since I do a very long walk each day...90 minutes/day of mulching, back holding up nicely thus far...
    You earned your libation, sir.

  14. #39254
    Not trying to go PPB but I sure am glad how some things worked out today.

  15. #39255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Not trying to go PPB but I sure am glad how some things worked out today.
    Like how me, Budwom and Bundabergdevil worked out? We appreciate your support man.

  16. #39256
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Like how me, Budwom and Bundabergdevil worked out? We appreciate your support man.
    Thanks for reminding me I forgot to do my push-ups today!

  17. #39257
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I donít want to get into PBJ territory but smooth is the way to go.

    Fight me, crunch-staters.

  18. #39258
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Thanks for reminding me I forgot to do my push-ups today!
    I haven't meditated yet today.

  19. #39259
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I donít want to get into PBJ territory but smooth is the way to go.

    Fight me, crunch-staters.
    I agree.

  20. #39260
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I haven't meditated yet today.
    I havenít reached a point in meditation where I feel like Iím actually meditating. Itís hard and Iím hardwired away from deep concentration.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •