Page 1945 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 94514451845189519351943194419451946194719551995204524452945 ... LastLast
Results 38,881 to 38,900 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    There has been absolute silence. I don't take this as a good sign.
    Hah. No one congratulated you?

Sounds like a coup a brewing

Walked in on my father in law on the crapper today.

How was your Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hah. No one congratulated you?

Sounds like a coup a brewing
    Stunned silence. I relish the attempt at a coup. I am not concerned

Walked in on my father in law on the crapper today.

How was your Tuesday?
    Did you hang out for a minute and chat? That would be a baller move.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    He thinks he's Lee Majors?
    I mean yeah, basically this. It’s my way of saying “eff off” without having to come out and say “eff off.”

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I mean yeah, basically this. It’s my way of saying “eff off” without having to come out and say “eff off.”
    Plus they may fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The answer, of course, is "I'm in middle school!" I told all of my sons as they entered the 7th grade that they weren't supposed to enjoy 7th grade, they were just supposed to get through it.
    I tell worried parents basically this all the time.

Bingo. Nobody likes Middle Schoolers and nobody likes being a Middle Schooler.
    There are a handful of us who do like them. Teachers often joke that we end up teaching the age that we are. As I’ve said earlier today, middle schoolers are idiots, but that’s part of what makes them fun and rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Did you hang out for a minute and chat? That would be a baller move.
    Yep. Asked him if he’d ever heard of the great hobbit massacre at the jaws of invading Jack Russell hordes.

Yep. Asked him if he’d ever heard of the great hobbit massacre at the jaws of invading Jack Russell hordes.
    Topical. Timely.

Ballsy!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Ballsy!

-jk
    Think it helped him across the finish line.

Something about violence being done to small, peace loving fantasy creatures helped that old fart unpucker.

oh my, Idiot Neighbor 3's dog just killed another dog in our neighborhood, this is so very ugly (and predictable).

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    oh my, Idiot Neighbor 3's dog just killed another dog in our neighborhood, this is so very ugly (and predictable).
    This is not going to go well.

Irresponsible pet owners are bad news.

I love being on call. I know that is weird since people call me all night, but there it is.

That sounds like a bad, bad situation. We're semi-rural (and it sounds like you are, too) and the dogs on leash/in yard standard in the suburbs doesn't apply so conflicts are inevitable.

That sounds like a bad, bad situation. We're semi-rural (and it sounds like you are, too) and the dogs on leash/in yard standard in the suburbs doesn't apply so conflicts are inevitable.
    It's ugly, complete with crying children, yet it was so predictable because this guy is simply a moron. We have a street with 12 homes, featuring 12 dogs, and none is remotely a threat except for this dog...who, like his Akita predecessor, has attacked numerous dogs. I think/hope his days will be numbered...

In fact the aggressor WAS on a leash, but it's a 25 foot leash that essentially serves as no lease whatsoever as it can quickly attack anything within 25 feet, and it does...

It's ugly, complete with crying children, yet it was so predictable because this guy is simply a moron. We have a street with 12 homes, featuring 12 dogs, and none is remotely a threat except for this dog...who, like his Akita predecessor, has attacked numerous dogs. I think/hope his days will be numbered...

In fact the aggressor WAS on a leash, but it's a 25 foot leash that essentially serves as no lease whatsoever as it can quickly attack anything within 25 feet, and it does...
    Was there a person on the other end of the leash or tree?

We put up a fence when we moved in. Our dog can be aggressive so there’s one but there are also several wandering dogs from local farms.

A couple of, no joking from earlier conversations, Jack russels that hunt woodchucks.

Was there a person on the other end of the leash or tree?

We put up a fence when we moved in. Our dog can be aggressive so there’s one but there are also several wandering dogs from local farms.

A couple of, no joking from earlier conversations, Jack russels that hunt woodchucks.
    yes, dog had someone on the end of the 25 foot leash, on a path in the woods, dogs apparently saw each other before the leash holder did, 25 feet of leash is NOT a way to control one's dog unless you're way out in the open...this was at least the third dog the Akita has attacked in the last two weeks...