Page 1937 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 93714371837188719271935193619371938193919471987203724372937 ... LastLast
Results 38,721 to 38,740 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    And the thunder rolls...
    Does the lightning strike?

Yeah, I though they were on about catch, neuter, release with feral cats again but then I realized I’d misread.
    I'm just trying to keep people on their toes. Furry or not.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Does the lightning strike?
    I like to think of the lady in Two Pina Coladas as the same lady in The Thunder Rolls, just a year or so later getting her groove back.

What a difference between threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Experts, please feel free to correct me.
    In other threads, this might say:

Experts, please feel free to FIGHT ME!

Have other skills though.
    Hmmmm...I am willing and comfortable speaking in front of large groups and I seem to be compelling enough that people will at least entertain what I discuss. I'm not sure if that qualifies as a skill. I can do a little woodworking (I made our valances) and I can rewire a lamp or light fixture. I can change a ceiling fan and light fixtures too. I can change a tire in less than 10 minutes. I can cook most anything, but I'm awful at baking...can't follow directions. Not sure how many of these are actually skills or proof I die as "unnamed character" in the opening scene of a zombie apocalypse movie.

That song is older than I am.
    Apparently, I am the same age as that song, so thanks for making me feel old!

And isn't it 25 or 6 to 4? Or did I miss a joke somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Apparently, I am the same age as that song, so thanks for making me feel old!

And isn't it 25 or 6 to 4? Or did I miss a joke somewhere?
    It was either a typo or a reference to post scored by Zion?

Yeah, I though they were on about catch, neuter, release with feral cats again but then I realized I’d misread.

Not a car guy. Or a machine guy. Or a tool guy.

Wish I was. Am not. Have other skills though.
    Oh, you guys!

Not sure, ones that lived but beyond that I don't know the detail. Plus I've never seen the movie. The subject did come up in a class somehow.
    Read the book. It's better.

nipping into a store today to buy carpeting for our stairs...a pretty rare public appearance, may have to go with sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    nipping into a store today to buy carpeting for our stairs...a pretty rare public appearance, may have to go with sunglasses.
    I wear my sunglasses at night.

What a difference between threads.

In other threads, this might say:

Experts, please feel free to FIGHT ME!
    I'm just smart enough to know that there's a lot I don't know.

Rummy!

Early in the Pandemic and UFO threads I weighed in. But then RSVman, John B and Devilhorse weighed in in those 2 threads and I recognized that I was like Donny. Out of my element.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Early in the Pandemic and UFO threads I weighed in. But then RSVman, John B and Devilhorse weighed in in those 2 threads and I recognized that I was like Donny. Out of my element.
    Definitely they are carrying the load. I feel like I have gained more reliable information from DBR about COVID than any other source.

Not sure what that says, actually, now that I type it and read it.

Definitely they are carrying the load. I feel like I have gained more reliable information from DBR about COVID than any other source.

Not sure what that says, actually, now that I type it and read it.
    I think that is 100% accurate. We have been lucky in neonatology that this is not something that affects babies. I have taken care of a few babies that were covid positive but not many.

I think that is 100% accurate. We have been lucky in neonatology that this is not something that affects babies. I have taken care of a few babies that were covid positive but not many.
    My co-worker's grandbaby (3 mos) was just tested for COVID this weekend. Turns out he was just clogged with pollen.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    My co-worker's grandbaby (3 mos) was just tested for COVID this weekend. Turns out he was just clogged with pollen.
    Those kids have been brutal to take care of. Glad your coworker's grandchild was negative.

It's truly insane to imagine how burly this could have gotten if it were infectious and lethal to younger folks.

Got a 33 inch, 26 pound monster with some flint stones band aids from his boosters.