Page 193 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 931431831911921931941952032432936931193 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 67392

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by toughbuff1 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately.
    That's alright. Imagine being an O's fan AND a Braves fan this year!

Whoops... hello EarlJam!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Congrats to 2535, a.k.a. Tinkerbell (for a few moments at least).
    Crap did I miss a milestone?

Yes, unfortunately.
    Earljam and I are too. We've been tossing around the idea of suing to get rid of Angelos - or are you his son? I heard his son visits the boards. If you are Mr. Angelos the younger I totally deny everything I just wrote. You can't prove it was really me anyway.

Smile How many more milestones?

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Crap did I miss a milestone?
    Yes, but get ready for this... you're about to cross the magic 1,000 mark, just like BD last night!

This means you actually have to think hard before posting your 1000th post.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

That's alright. Imagine being an O's fan AND a Braves fan this year!

Whoops... hello EarlJam!
    At least the Braves won all those division titles recently. Aside from 2 good years in the mid 90's (I hate you Jeffrey Maier) its been nothing but disappointment. But I love them anyway.

At least the Braves won all those division titles recently. Aside from 2 good years in the mid 90's (I hate you Jeffrey Maier) its been nothing but disappointment. But I love them anyway.
    You even spelled the little runts name correctly! I repeated his name for days so I would never forget how to spell it.

Yes, but get ready for this... you're about to cross the magic 1,000 mark, just like BD last night!

This means you actually have to think hard before posting your 1000th post.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Damnations! Oh well, perhaps i was too focused on the goal in front of me. Thanks though Lavabe, no pressure.

Blow through milestones like they were nobody's business. You only live once...
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 09-09-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Only 400 or so more to catch BD. I figure 3 Drewes' concrete reviews will get the momentum back in your favor.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe
    That's a great idea in theory, but I haven't been to Ted Drewe's in a couple of weeks. Now, if you're telling me I _have_ to go to Ted Drewe's as an assignment, and report back on what I find...

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    That's a great idea in theory, but I haven't been to Ted Drewe's in a couple of weeks. Now, if you're telling me I _have_ to go to Ted Drewe's as an assignment, and report back on what I find...
    Would it help if it were a group assignment?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Would it help if it were a group assignment?
    As in, a group of concretes?

Blow through milestones like they were nobody's business. You only live once...
    I've noticed the milestones in a message header every once in a while but I'm not always paying attention. Are they on a sticky anywhere?

lte

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    The post above was me trying to be like devildeac.
    Funny.

And I don't say "aaarrrgggghhhh"

I say, "AARRGGHH" and I leave out all the exclamation points.

lte

The post above was me trying to be like devildeac.
    Often imitated, err, occasional imitated, err, rarely imitated, but certainly never duplicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I've noticed the milestones in a message header every once in a while but I'm not always paying attention. Are they on a sticky anywhere?
    No they aren't but there is a thread that has many of them in there right here on the OTB. I think it has the second or third most posts...people have been pretty busy with the Ymmm!!!Beer(sp) thread also.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    You can find out more in Two Posts Away From Whatever.

lte

Welcome to the LTE toughbuff1. Sorry, should have put that in the post above. But, then I wouldn't be able to PW, in the tradition of my good friends devildeac and ymobethere, love you guys.
    You left out Lavabe, who has furiously and sometimes sleeplessly PW'ed his way near the top of the leader board.

lte

No they aren't but there is a thread that has many of them in there right here on the OTB. I think it has the second or third most posts...people have been pretty busy with the Ymmm!!!Beer(sp) thread also.
    The "whatever" thread has the 2nd highest # of posts, followed closely by the "ymm, beer" thread. I like both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You left out Lavabe, who has furiously and sometimes sleeplessly PW'ed his way near the top of the leader board.
    Yeah. I slowed down and fell to 10th place (159 posts). Think I was ranked higher than that at one point. YMo has the lead for number of posts in this thread, at 440. Lavabe is in 2nd at 365. He's ahead of Bostondevil by 1 post.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    The "whatever" thread has the 2nd highest # of posts, followed closely by the "ymm, beer" thread. I like both of them.
    The "Whatever" thread is fun; it often reminds me of this thread in its tone.