Page 1928 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 928142818281878191819261927192819291930193819782028 ... LastLast
Results 38,541 to 38,560 of 42466
  1. #38541
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Don't blow up your house!

    -jk
    Seriously. Mtn Devil sounds like he may be in the mob.

  2. #38542
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Seriously. Mtn Devil sounds like he may be in the mob.
    Did he ask you to do him a favor?

  3. #38543
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Did he ask you to do him a favor?
    Something about a ride on the Stugots.

  4. #38544
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Oh - what's my triple double?

    Easy. Although I tend to call it a triple threat. It's when I participate in a short play festival by writing one, directing another one, and acting in a third one.
    How many under your belt?

  5. #38545
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Oven suddenly not working. Ignition on gas stove top not working. Can light with a match. Clock on range clearly pulling electricity.

    Any thoughts?
    Internal fuse? Google make model and number of unit?

  6. #38546
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Internal fuse? Google make model and number of unit?
    Fuse is my first thought

  7. #38547
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Fuse is my first thought
    Had this exact problem. Turned out a mouse had chewed through one of the ignition wires. True dat.

  8. #38548
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Had this exact problem. Turned out a mouse had chewed through one of the ignition wires. True dat.
    If my two dogs and two cats let a mouse do appliance sabotage, they are bad at their jobs.

  9. #38549
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    If my two dogs and two cats let a mouse do appliance sabotage, they are bad at their jobs.
    Expect you're right. Nonetheless, you might be able to lift up that surface panel and eyeball the ignition wires. And clean up any grease/crumbs.

    And in some houses...scat.

  10. #38550
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Just checked...marriage still strong. Despite penchant to overshare.

  11. #38551
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Some urinals are intentionally designed to splatter pee back on your shins. Prove me wrong.
    Impossible for me to dispute.

  12. #38552
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    No longer concerned about overhsaring...

  13. #38553
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Impossible for me to dispute.
    Yeah but have you had the sit splashback? Thatís no fun, too.

    Some toilets have the water too close to the ol bum bum.

  14. #38554
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How many under your belt?
    I have lost count. Double digits.

  15. #38555
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yeah but have you had the sit splashback? Thatís no fun, too.

    Some toilets have the water too close to the ol bum bum.
    I guess it depends on the angle. I cannot believe I am discussing this.

  16. #38556
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I guess it depends on the angle. I cannot believe I am discussing this.
    Hit him!

  17. #38557
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I guess it depends on the angle. I cannot believe I am discussing this.

    There is that Ignore function.

  18. #38558
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I guess it depends on the angle. I cannot believe I am discussing this.
    This isnít discussing! This is like the waiter bringing a single bite of something out to whet the appetite.

    For men, the worst, and I mean the worst, are the urinals with no splash guards between them and someone is peeing vigorously next to you and also youíre wearing sandals.

  19. #38559
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This isnít discussing! This is like the waiter bringing a single bite of something out to whet the appetite.

    For men, the worst, and I mean the worst, are the urinals with no splash guards between them and someone is peeing vigorously next to you and also youíre wearing sandals.
    But don't you deserve it for wearing sandals?

  20. #38560
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have lost count. Double digits.
    Thatís very cool.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •