Page 1915 of 2462 FirstFirst ... 9151415181518651905191319141915191619171925196520152415 ... LastLast
Results 38,281 to 38,300 of 49225
  1. #38281
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The LTE is definitely the wilde beest of threads.

    *I tried. I failed. I'll move on.
    Bi son.

  2. #38282
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The LTE is definitely the wilde beest of threads.

    *I tried. I failed. I'll move on.
    Knowing what will hit and what will miss is impossible.

  3. #38283
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Knowing what will hit and what will miss is impossible.
    Not all bullseyes?

  4. #38284
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Not all bullseyes?
    Tons of bull. I haven't seen any eyes.

  5. #38285
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I gnu someone would join the pun-fest.
    I love you knew what a gnu was to make this pun!

  6. #38286
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I love you knew what a gnu was to make this pun!
    Wasn't it Aimo who said she had a Gary Gnu tattoo? May have been someone else.

  7. #38287
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    My husband sometimes introduces himself as my first husband.

  8. #38288
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Wasn't it Aimo who said she had a Gary Gnu tattoo? May have been someone else.
    ???? Leave me out of this.

  9. #38289
    Sometimes this thread goes weird.

  10. #38290
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Sometimes this thread goes weird.
    Only sometimes?

  11. #38291
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Only sometimes?
    Only sometimes

  12. #38292
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”

    — Hunter S. Thompson

  13. #38293
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    gnu makes me think of the GNU project.

    Richard Stallman, a founder (who has been in the news lately for less good things) looks like a GNU.

    That's all I've got.

  14. #38294
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Sometimes this thread goes weird.
    The thread is weird. Sometimes it goes normal and we course correct back to weird.

  15. #38295
    Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    gnu makes me think of the GNU project.

    Richard Stallman, a founder (who has been in the news lately for less good things) looks like a GNU.

    That's all I've got.
    No gnus is good news.

  16. #38296
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    The thread is weird. Sometimes it goes normal and we course correct back to weird.
    We try...it doesn't always go well.

  17. #38297
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No gnus is good news.
    Very well done. Best one I've seen in this thread, ever.

  18. #38298
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No gnus is good news.
    I feel like this could work other ways. Like, no gnus is good gnus, right?

  19. #38299
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We try...it doesn't always go well.
    It's my fault for being too soft. Still smarting over The squatty thing and I probably need to let that go. Plus it was accurate.

  20. #38300
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    It's my fault for being too soft. Still smarting over The squatty thing and I probably need to let that go. Plus it was accurate.
    Ever seen or used a squatty potty?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •