Page 1894 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 89413941794184418841892189318941895189619041944199423942894 ... LastLast
Results 37,861 to 37,880 of 67398
    I hate seeing thin flight attendants when I board a plane. Means they will keep the temperature too warm and I will sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I hate seeing thin flight attendants when I board a plane. Means they will keep the temperature too warm and I will sweat.
    I hate seeing Samuel L. Jackson when I board a plane. Means there is an increased chance of snakes.

&(*@%*- &**&# snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I hate seeing Samuel L. Jackson when I board a plane. Means there is an increased chance of snakes.

&(*98*- &*T*&# snakes.
    I would say I missed that film, but that would be asking a lot of the term "missed".

Coffee break. Tired. Nap time at lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Coffee break. Tired. Nap time at lunch.
    Will the kid nap at the same time? (As if.)

-jk

I opened up a container of yogurt, and under the lid it said Please Try Again because they were having a contest I was
    unaware of. But I though I might have opened the yogurt wrong...or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me, 'c'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again.
    A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top.
    --Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I opened up a container of yogurt, and under the lid it said Please Try Again because they were having a contest I was
    unaware of. But I though I might have opened the yogurt wrong...or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me, 'c'mon, Mitchell, don't give up. Please try again.
    A message of inspiration from your friends at Yoplait. Fruit on the bottom, hope on top.
    --Mitch Hedberg
    Love that one!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Love that one!
    Almost every time I post one I think, "Yeah, this is my favorite".

I'll admit - I'm actually saving some of the real humdingers for a special occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Will the kid nap at the same time? (As if.)

-jk
    He’s been head bobbing and not happy about being able to fall asleep. I hear him. That sucks.

I was expecting this to be a Mitch Hedberg quote.

Holly The Lab kicks off the 2021 pond swimming season with some stout paddling this morning, 33 degree water, ice on the edges, all kinds of canine fun.

Phew. Made it to the coast! Glad to be out of that car. New, bigger car is going to be a necessity when number 2 arrives.

Phew. Made it to the coast! Glad to be out of that car. New, bigger car is going to be a necessity when number 2 arrives.
    Minivan!

Ooh! Where are you? Booking a November trip later today.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Holly The Lab kicks off the 2021 pond swimming season with some stout paddling this morning, 33 degree water, ice on the edges, all kinds of canine fun.
    That's kinda chilly water.

I have done push ups in three states. Four if you count the state of confusion.

I have done push ups in three states. Four if you count the state of confusion.
    I'm working on crossing off all the states. The goal has been to make it to all 50 before age 40. I'll be at 49 at the end of this summer.
    I've almost certainly shared this here before.

coast of....?

I have been to 40 states.

I have found Geocaches in 14 states and one foreign country. Been to 34 states total.