Page 1867 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 86713671767181718571865186618671868186918771917196723672867 ... LastLast
Results 37,321 to 37,340 of 67660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Bah. Embrace the grey. My beard started greying at about 28. I decided it looked distinguished and haven't looked back.
    Exactly. I couldn't care less.

Could someone please explain to me WHY Just for Men is JUST FOR MEN? Is there something chemically different about it that makes it NOT for women? And I am referring to the stuff for head hair, not beards. Not going there.

I think I'm going to print up some t-shirts that say Have an Audibly Chortling Day!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Could someone please explain to me WHY Just for Men is JUST FOR MEN? Is there something chemically different about it that makes it NOT for women? And I am referring to the stuff for head hair, not beards. Not going there.
    I feel like any response from me will be a little like the lead singer in Spinal Tap explaining why his stereo goes up to 11.

I think I'm going to print up some t-shirts that say Have an Audibly Chortling Day!
    And you know what you should do when you catch someone staring at your new shirt, right?

To differentiate between manly hair dye and hair dye for women? Sort of like deodorant that is "strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."

Gendered product branding is a weird thing, but it seems to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post

And you know what you should do when you catch someone staring at your new shirt, right?
    I get their attention and explain to them that my eyes aren't on my chest.

I slept like crap last night and need a nap, but I'm off to a remarkably productive start to the week both at work and at home.
    My wife says she's making a surprise for dinner for me this evening. I hope it's chicken marsala.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    After having had to rebuild a lawn mower carburetor or two, I finally switched to premium unleaded for the lawn mower. And emptying out the fuel before the start of winter. Ultimately, I ended up going electric/battery operated when the local utility offered an incentive to do so.
    Ah, my man Ed at Little Engine Heaven (he's a jet engine mechanic in his regular job) nods his approval. Unleaded only, run the gas out, and you might also sprinkle in some fuel stabilizer as you do this for any remaining gas in the carburetor.

And at the end of the mowing season (do you have an end to your season?) pour the gas in your car, get new gas for the next mowing season...Ed's like the Heloise of small engines...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I get their attention and explain to them that my eyes aren't on my chest.
    And then audibly chortle.

Is it really chortling if it isn't audible?

Trees. Forests. Falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    To differentiate between manly hair dye and hair dye for women? Sort of like deodorant that is "strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."

Gendered product branding is a weird thing, but it seems to sell.
    No, no, so the Secret thing has to do with chemistry, and I believe that. Not the hair dye thing, though. I do not dye my hair, or else I would try it and prove them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Ah, my man Ed at Little Engine Heaven (he's a jet engine mechanic in his regular job) nods his approval. Unleaded only, run the gas out, and you might also sprinkle in some fuel stabilizer as you do this for any remaining gas in the carburetor.

And at the end of the mowing season (do you have an end to your season?) pour the gas in your car, get new gas for the next mowing season...Ed's like the Heloise of small engines...
    correction on the gas: (upon further mental review): it's ethanol that's to be avoided, poison for small engines.

I expect a $0.0002/shirt commission.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Deal!

Deal!
    <shakes hand>

Now...what will I do with all that money! This must be what it feels like to be sitting on a winning lottery ticket.

<shakes hand>

Now...what will I do with all that money! This must be what it feels like to be sitting on a winning lottery ticket.
    Is that how you cash them?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Is that how you cash them?
    I think that's how you hatch them?

I've used more eggs in the last year than the prior 5.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I've used more eggs in the last year than the prior 5.
    We consume quite a lot of eggs in our home in general, but our consumption has likewise been up in the last year.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I love eggs.