Page 1844 of 2185 FirstFirst ... 844134417441794183418421843184418451846185418941944 ... LastLast
Results 36,861 to 36,880 of 43682
  1. #36861
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I'm not giggling.
    Generally speaking, the ticklee giggles, not the tickler...

    As for the alignment of trousers, some local women are revolutionizing women's outdoor trou:https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/...media=AMP+HTML

  2. #36862
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Generally speaking, the ticklee giggles, not the tickler...

    As for the alignment of trousers, some local women are revolutionizing women's outdoor trou:https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/...media=AMP+HTML
    Your first remark should be aimed at CDevil.

    As for the trou, I would have loved to have had these in Europe when there was only a hole in the floor with a curtain pulled around it for a potty.

  3. #36863
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Ha! Did he call you on on it?

    By the way, love your new pic.

    Fortunately, I use a laptop hooked up to a docking station and I keep my laptop closed. No camera on my monitors, so I get to go through meetings as a giant AH in a circle. I could work in the nude if I preferred, which I don't (I am cold-natured). Plus I use a bungee chair which would not be comfortable w/o pants.
    Hah, hah. I have no idea if she saw it but I was pretty mortified. I don't know why, it's just a knee, but somehow shorts are unprofessional (corporately speaking). BUT, flannel pants or sweats are very business chic!

  4. #36864
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hah, hah. I have no idea if she saw it but I was pretty mortified. I don't know why, it's just a knee, but somehow shorts are unprofessional (corporately speaking). BUT, flannel pants or sweats are very business chic!
    I did Grand rounds for an academic Medical Center recently in a suit with shirt and tie and basketball shorts sitting at my desk. And they asked me if I was wearing suit pants or not so I stood up and showed them my short, stubby legs. That got a round of applause.

  5. #36865
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You should. I put faces to DBR posters. You’re the resident Paul Rudd in my mind.
    BD has met me in person and can quickly dispel that notion.

  6. #36866
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    BD has met me in person and can quickly dispel that notion.
    I have put a face to everyone as well. To me we are all Harry Potter characters. Have I mentioned I am almost 50?

  7. #36867
    I've not watched enough basketball this season to fill out brackets.

  8. #36868
    If you download the Google Arts and Culture app you can take a selfie and it will tell you which pieces of art you most resemble. I look exactly like my match.

  9. #36869
    Aimo just said a comment on another thread tickled her. That's nice. A happy Aimo is a good Aimo.

  10. #36870
    Why isn't The Giggler a character in the DC universe?

  11. #36871
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Aimo just said a comment on another thread tickled her. That's nice. A happy Aimo is a good Aimo.
    I said it made me laugh. You must think I am Eeyore or something. Not true.

  12. #36872
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I said it made me laugh. You must think I am Eeyore or something. Not true.
    Darth Vader. "This thread must be fully operational!!!!!"

  13. #36873
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I said it made me laugh. You must think I am Eeyore or something. Not true.
    I played Eyeore in my high school's Children's Theater Troupe.

    PS - Not suggesting I should trade acting tips with BD.

  14. #36874
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have put a face to everyone as well. To me we are all Harry Potter characters. Have I mentioned I am almost 50?
    Dare I ask, which one am I?

  15. #36875
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    Tried out for Tigger role. Got shunted to the polar opposite.

    ...something for ClemmonsDevil: used Rhinestone Cowboy for my audition song.

  16. #36876
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    ..with a subway token and a dollar tucked inside my shoe.

  17. #36877
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have put a face to everyone as well. To me we are all Harry Potter characters. Have I mentioned I am almost 50?
    If I could change my screen name for a day, I would change mine to Hawaii 5.0 tomorrow.

  18. #36878
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    If I could change my screen name, I wouldn't.

  19. #36879
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Dare I ask, which one am I?
    Absolutely...not. In my mind you guys are all in Gryffindor and I am a lowly Hufflepuff, so we aren't really associates. But I don't dislike any of you for this. Hufflepuffs aren't bitter folks.

  20. #36880
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    . Hufflepuffs aren't bitter folks.
    Cedric Diggory gave his life for the cause. Unknowingly, but gave it nonetheless.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •