Page 1832 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 83213321732178218221830183118321833183418421882193223322832 ... LastLast
Results 36,621 to 36,640 of 67680
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Thread clock is protesting DST?

User settings

Look for Settings link at the top of this page. Once there, on the left hand side under My Account you will see General Settings. Once there, most of the way down you will see Date and Time options.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Vindaloo!
    Again, spiciest thing on the menu, add spice.
    Yes! Lamb vindaloo is the best!

Lebron James owns part of the Red Sox.

Mary is weeping reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I'm picking the Yanks, Sox are 4th best in the AL East right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Vindaloo!
    Again, spiciest thing on the menu, add spice.
    There was a restaurant on Peachtree Street next to the Margaret Mitchell house in Atlanta when I was in law school. They would try to talk you out of the vindaloo; you had to convince them you knew what you were asking for before they served you.

Once I tried to go there, and the front door was locked even though there were two people eating in there. No luck getting in. Next day, found out it was the Dalai Lama who was in town to meet with Jimmy Carter to discuss an international dispute.

Needless to say — I loved that place.

Patrick Mahomes owns part of the Royals.

I find the ads that are nearly silent to be the most effective.

And for those that use doorbells, I will hold that against you when evaluating your products.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    There was a restaurant on Peachtree Street next to the Margaret Mitchell house in Atlanta when I was in law school. They would try to talk you out of the vindaloo; you had to convince them you knew what you were asking for before they served you.

Once I tried to go there, and the front door was locked even though there were two people eating in there. No luck getting in. Next day, found out it was the Dalai Lama who was in town to meet with Jimmy Carter to discuss an international dispute.

Well that is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Patrick Mahomes owns part of the Royals.
    Wow. That was fast. Good for him. Looks like he owns 1%. Not sure how much LBJ owns of the Celtics now but it says he had a 2% stake in Liverpool.

Wow. That was fast. Good for him. Looks like he owns 1%. Not sure how much LBJ owns of the Celtics now but it says he had a 2% stake in Liverpool.
    I don't own a stake in any sports teams. Shocking, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I don't own a stake in any sports teams. Shocking, I know.
    I'm sole owner of the bundaberg basement Ping Pong league/temporary business desk.

His fiancee owns a part of the professional women's soccer team in town, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    His fiancee owns a part of the professional women's soccer team in town, as well.
    Who paid for that?!? Is her YouTube fitness lifestyle influencer brand that big of a cash cow?!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post

That was exactly my experience at the place in Dunwoody. Viceroy, I think it was..

Who paid for that?!? Is her YouTube fitness lifestyle influencer brand that big of a cash cow?!

I'm still planning on cashing in big on my 3 Twitter followers.

Best Floyd song?

That was exactly my experience at the place in Dunwoody. Viceroy, I think it was..
    The apartment I stayed in that year also had a bed bug problem. First and only experience with them. It was unsettling to discover. I'd noticed I was waking up with some bites but couldn't figure out from what. One night I woke up to go to the bathroom and when I came back, there was a bug on my pillow. Thought it was a little cockroach, then saw a few more. Then a few more. The more I poked around, the more I saw them. They were in every nook and cranny near their smorgasbord (me).

I don't normally get too creeped out or grossed out but I had a full on freak-out at 2 AM. It was the middle of summer and I dragged my mattress and everything down to the dumpster sweating and cursing like a mad man.

They must have been in the apartment when I got there. I hadn't been on any airplanes or anywhere they would have piggybacked in some time.

Best Floyd song?
    Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun. Or, Fearlesss.

Best Floyd song?
    Hot take. I can't think of any.
    Last edited by ClemmonsDevil; 03-16-2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Talk to text