Page 1814 of 2315 FirstFirst ... 8141314171417641804181218131814181518161824186419142314 ... LastLast
Results 36,261 to 36,280 of 46281
  1. #36261
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Dang. Can't believe I forgot this one yesterday:

    "I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at the store oftentimes I will drop it, so that is achieves its maximum flavor potential." --Mitch Hedberg

  2. #36262
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Dang. Can't believe I forgot this one yesterday:

    "I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at the store oftentimes I will drop it, so that is achieves its maximum flavor potential." --Mitch Hedberg
    What happened to Mitch again? He had some pretty significant mental health issues, IIRC?

  3. #36263
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    What happened to Mitch again? He had some pretty significant mental health issues, IIRC?
    I think the health issues were exacerbated by a...hmmm...dependence issue? I seem to remember drugs + heart issue caused his death.
    Last edited by grad_devil; 03-12-2021 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typo

  4. #36264
    Perhaps a new opportunity at work. But my best friend is leaving. Damn.

  5. #36265
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Perhaps a new opportunity at work. But my best friend is leaving. Damn.
    Jay Bilas works in pediatrics?!? What canít he do!

  6. #36266
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Jay Bilas works in pediatrics?!? What canít he do!
    Not piss people off.

  7. #36267
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    If he worked in a poultry plant and said "that's a fowl" all day long no one would object...

  8. #36268
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    If he worked in a poultry plant and said "that's a fowl" all day long no one would object...
    Solid work.

  9. #36269
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    If he worked in a poultry plant and said "that's a fowl" all day long no one would object...
    They might object politely by raising a hen.

  10. #36270
    Damn. Got this started.

  11. #36271
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Damn. Got this started.
    and we haven't even broached the issue what particular KIND of fowl we're talking about, if you catch my drift...

  12. #36272
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state

    Always susceptible to peer pressure

    I'm reconsidering my tattoo position. Have an appointment for Monday to do my left bicep. Picked this image out of their "wish book":

    tattoo.jpg

    Think it works. Any thoughts?

  13. #36273
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    I'm reconsidering my tattoo position. Have an appointment for Monday to do my left bicep. Picked this image out of their "wish book":

    tattoo.jpg

    Think it works. Any thoughts?
    Not matching biceps? Or is it a real estate issue?

  14. #36274
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Not matching biceps? Or is it a real estate issue?
    I assume he has bilateral symmetry.

  15. #36275
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    I'm reconsidering my tattoo position. Have an appointment for Monday to do my left bicep. Picked this image out of their "wish book":

    tattoo.jpg

    Think it works. Any thoughts?
    DBR on one set of knuckles, LTE on the other?

  16. #36276
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I'm beginning to come around on mini-vans.

  17. #36277
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I'm beginning to come around on mini-vans.
    Drove one for 12 years. Loved it.

  18. #36278
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Drove one for 12 years. Loved it.
    Oh yeah, why's that? Sliding doors and room?

  19. #36279
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Oh yeah, why's that? Sliding doors and room?
    Room. Sitting up high. Storage capability when traveling. DVD player. Smooth ride. Loved that minivan.

  20. #36280
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Room. Sitting up high. Storage capability when traveling. DVD player. Smooth ride. Loved that minivan.
    Ooooh. The Lexus LM Minivan looks fancy...

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •