Page 1810 of 2389 FirstFirst ... 8101310171017601800180818091810181118121820186019102310 ... LastLast
Results 36,181 to 36,200 of 47767
  1. #36181
    Well, I now have a couple hours of free time.

  2. #36182
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Same with a back piece. I want to finish my half sleeve on my left arm. Already have a half sleeve on the right. I can't do a full sleeve because I have to at least appear normal for work. I'm not normal. I do have to appear normal.
    Thus far, all of my tattoos are below the waist, so I can wear a t-shirt and jeans and appear totally un-inked. I do think I will eventually be getting something on my arms.

    Didn't know you had ink...I don't think many DBRers have all that much.
    Last edited by wilson; 03-11-2021 at 01:34 PM.

  3. #36183
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Thus far, all of my tattoos are below the waist, so I can wear a t-shirt and jeans and appear totally un-inked. I do think I will eventually be getting something on my arms.

    Didn't know you had ink...I don't think many DBRers have all that much.
    Waves.

  4. #36184
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Waves.
    Nice! I knew I liked you.

  5. #36185
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Nice! I knew I liked you.
    Sporkz for shameless being liked!

  6. #36186
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Didn't know you had ink...I don't think many DBRers have all that much.
    Wanna see mine? NSFW!

  7. #36187
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    My hostas are poking through. Still snow in the shade. Figure out who you want to be, March.

  8. #36188
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    My hostas are poking through. Still snow in the shade. Figure out who you want to be, March.
    I am picking early daffodils and my hyacinths are up.

  9. #36189
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Thus far, all of my tattoos are below the waist, so I can wear a t-shirt and jeans and appear totally un-inked. I do think I will eventually be getting something on my arms.

    Didn't know you had ink...I don't think many DBRers have all that much.
    Oh yes. I got my first one when I was 19 and my most recent at 45. Remember I managed American Eagle Outfitters. Tattoos and both ears pierced. Got rid of the earrings in my late twenties when we had kids.

  10. #36190
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I am picking early daffodils and my hyacinths are up.
    Well, thatís just some lovely spring action right there!

  11. #36191
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, thatís just some lovely spring action right there!
    And I sneeze every time I go outside. Spring has sprung!

  12. #36192
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    And I sneeze every time I go outside. Spring has sprung!
    I do pretty well with pollen. You must be a little south of where we are. Other than the hostas and a few tree buds, not much. Forsythia hasnít bloomed yet and thatís usually the first bloomer around here.

  13. #36193
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I do pretty well with pollen. You must be a little south of where we are. Other than the hostas and a few tree buds, not much. Forsythia hasnít bloomed yet and thatís usually the first bloomer around here.
    you've got hostas? Our don't appear until May at the earliest, I'm jealous. We got nothin' right now...(but it is 61 degrees and sunny)

  14. #36194
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I do pretty well with pollen. You must be a little south of where we are. Other than the hostas and a few tree buds, not much. Forsythia hasnít bloomed yet and thatís usually the first bloomer around here.
    Forsythia is starting to bloom here in Durham. According to my allergist, after extensive skin and blood tests, I do NOT have allergies. But things blooming can still make me sneeze my head off.

  15. #36195
    In the interest of full disclosure, three of my tattoos are based on "Under the Wave off Kanagawa" by Hokusa, "Starry Night" by Van Gogh and the symbol of Louis XIV of France because I was enamored with art history and the age of the enlightened despots. I don't want anyone on here to think I've ever done anything cool in my entire life. This is mostly anonymous, but that's a lie I'm not willing to tell.

  16. #36196
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    you've got hostas? Our don't appear until May at the earliest, I'm jealous. We got nothin' right now...(but it is 61 degrees and sunny)
    Hosta nubs on the sunny side of the house. Still snow in the shade and another freeze coming.

  17. #36197
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Azaleas are starting to pop here. Pine pollen has been in full force for at least a week.

  18. #36198
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Azaleas are starting to pop here. Pine pollen has been in full force for at least a week.
    rub it in. Pine pollen almost sounds good right now, ours comes in June.

  19. #36199
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I wanted to get a tattoo back in the mid-80s, "before it was cool". No really, it was so uncool, tattoo parlors were illegal. I was looking into it and thinking about driving up to Old Orchard Beach, Maine, the nearest legal tattoo parlor, when my father, who never asks me for anything, asked me to please not get a tattoo. So, I didn't. Given my severe nickel allergy now - thank goodness I didn't get a tattoo back then!!! There is no way the tattoo parlor in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, used nickel free dyes in 1987. No way. I'd be in bad shape. Also - I can't wear earrings anymore because that allergy. Or my wedding ring. Or knit with my nickel-plated needles.

  20. #36200
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    rub it in. Pine pollen almost sounds good right now, ours comes in June.
    You guys have a June? I thought you had like four Januarys (Januaries?) or something and just didn't have a June, July and August at all. It's like January, January, January, January, February, March, April, May, September right?
    Last edited by ClemmonsDevil; 03-11-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Fast twitch muscle

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •