Page 1797 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 79712971697174717871795179617971798179918071847189722972797 ... LastLast
Results 35,921 to 35,940 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Is your middle name Milhouse?
    No, but one of my best friends in junior high was a distant cousin of Nixon. Her last name was Milhous. No E.

"I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?" --Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    "I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?" --Mitch Hedberg
    I'll never not spork Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'll never not spork Mitch.
    And I'll continue to post quotes for a while to help pad the LTE numbers. Also, because he was amazing.

So I guess it's a win/win?

And I'll continue to post quotes for a while to help pad the LTE numbers. Also, because he was amazing.

So I guess it's a win/win?
    I enjoy them plus it is good to keep the momentum going.

The faster you go ...the momentum you have

Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    The faster you go ...the momentum you have
    And the likelier we are to careen off the road in a horrific explosion. I think I keep us fairly close to this anyway.

Toe touch/Russian alert. I can still do them and I didn't hurt myself. It was not as "clean" as it used to be. But this is a good day. Hell of a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Toe touch/Russian alert. I can still do them and I didn't hurt myself. It was not as "clean" as it used to be. But this is a good day. Hell of a day.
    Video?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Video?
    Absolutely not. You guys will have to trust me.

Does this involve touching your own toes, or someone else's?

Are you a Russian operative?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    You rock!

Odds that I can still do a Russian? Low.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Are you a Russian operative?
    на кого ты работаешь, друг?

ClemmonsDevil won't need the translation. Highlight below:

Who do you work for, friend?
    Last edited by grad_devil; 03-08-2021 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong post!

My toes. I could do these with an absolutely straight back and bring my feet up to my extended hands the last time I did these fairly regularly (when I still worked NICU at the bedside...we always had 20-22 year olds starting and they never believed I could do them). Now I have to reach for my toes. My effort is participation trophy, rather than championship caliber.

на кого ты работаешь, друг?

ClemmonsDevil won't need the translation. Highlight below:

Who do you work for, friend?
    This made me snot. Solid work.

doing my laundry right now, man of the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    doing my laundry right now, man of the 21st century.
    Before I got into medicine, but after college, I managed an American Eagle Outfitters for 3 years. This conditioned me to be absolutely nuts when it comes to clothes maintenance and laundry. Everything is folded in my house like it was going to be placed on a display table. Which also suggests that I'm even crazier than you guys already suspected. The upshot of this is my wife and children are strictly forbidden from touching the laundry. So I do all of the cooking and the laundry and my wife is the breadwinner. We are basically a 1950s family and she is Desi while I am Lucy.

Before I got into medicine, but after college, I managed an American Eagle Outfitters for 3 years. This conditioned me to be absolutely nuts when it comes to clothes maintenance and laundry. Everything is folded in my house like it was going to be placed on a display table. Which also suggests that I'm even crazier than you guys already suspected. The upshot of this is my wife and children are strictly forbidden from touching the laundry. So I do all of the cooking and the laundry and my wife is the breadwinner. We are basically a 1950s family and she is Desi while I am Lucy.
    Ugh. I know those folds.

*Cue flashbacks from big store retail days*