Page 176 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 761261661741751761771781862262766761176 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 67370
    If anyone's man card is going to be revoked, it should be everyone who posted on the dropping the soap thread. I had no idea so many men liked body wash and loofa sponges and I don't know what all!

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    As I said a few posts after that one, anyone with the self assurance to admit something like that must have unimpeachable cred.
    Umm, sorry, but no. You can't rationalize that one away. And knowing who some character from that stupid Grey's Anatomy is is further proof that you deserve to lose your card.

Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    If anyone's man card is going to be revoked, it should be everyone who posted on the dropping the soap thread. I had no idea so many men liked body wash and loofa sponges and I don't know what all!
    Loofa spnges are definitely for girls. But body wash is fine as it usually smells better than soap and the scent lasts longer. Plus women tend to dig it when men use that so that makes it alright.

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    Umm, sorry, but no. You can't rationalize that one away. And knowing who some character from that stupid Grey's Anatomy is is further proof that you deserve to lose your card.
    If you don't know who Patrick Dempsey is, you're just wrong. Can't Buy Me Love.

If you don't know who Patrick Dempsey is, you're just wrong. Can't Buy Me Love.
    That movie was only worth watching because of a crush I had on Amanda Peterson. Dempsey is irritating as all get out and Grey's stinks.

That movie was only worth watching because of a crush I had on Amanda Peterson. Dempsey is irritating as all get out and Grey's stinks.
    I've never seen Grey's. Wife loves it.

I've never seen Grey's. Wife loves it.
    Alright, if your knowledge of Grey's comes solely from your wife, then I guess you get a mulligan on that one.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I nominate Sunday, September 7th as the day we go for the most posts in 24 hours. (It's my wedding anniversary and as good a day as any, I imagine.)

Should we set up some ground rules?

I think if you've posted 10 in a row, you should take a break. Anybody disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I nominate Sunday, September 7th as the day we go for the most posts in 24 hours. (It's my wedding anniversary and as good a day as any, I imagine.)

I think if you've posted 10 in a row, you should take a break. Anybody disagree?
    I'm out - never on the internet on the weekends. Good luck, y'all!

Ahhh, Amanda Peterson. It appears she had more than one fan.

10 in a row is shameless PW'ing. 3 can be easily explained...

Is there a Duke football game that day, so we can snrubchat during our PW fest as well?

And happy (early) anniversary, BD - how many years? We just celebrated 2 years yesterday. Not a huge milestone, but a happy day nonetheless.

FWIW, that's a pretty bad day for me (kickoff of the church year, with picnic and other festivities...and some NFL sprinkled in), and I'd of course like to be in on the festivities. Motion to reschedule?

lte

Yes. (I'll try to limit it to only 5, or maybe 6, in a row)

shameless

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    records were made to be broken

lte

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    You only got 2-did DA interrupt your mini-frenzy?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You only got 2-did DA interrupt your mini-frenzy?
    Ohhh, too bad, poor thing...

No frenzy, if I were to unleash that, lives would be changed...

You know you're up too early when your dog eats breakfast and then goes back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    You know you're up too early when your dog eats breakfast and then goes back to bed.
    Ummm, Dude -- that's *all* bulldogs do!

Speaking of Bullies, mine's got an ear infection - to the vet with him this evening. Who knew a dog could produce so much goop in his ear canal?