Page 1581 of 2702 FirstFirst ... 58110811481153115711579158015811582158315911631168120812581 ... LastLast
Results 31,601 to 31,620 of 54039
  1. #31601
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Is a group of Laurens called a flotilla or a cackle? I can never remember.

    I thought it was a bloat. But that's hippos.

  2. #31602
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Is a group of Laurens called a flotilla or a cackle? I can never remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I thought it was a bloat. But that's hippos.
    Well, we do know it isn't a Good and Plenty because that was already used.

  3. #31603
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Well, we do know it isn't a Good and Plenty because that was already used.

    I dunno, I'll go with DJ Khaled here. This what he says about whether we have enough Laurens...


  4. #31604
    Melatonin, anyone tried it?

  5. #31605
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Melatonin, anyone tried it?
    I use on occasion. My kid swears by it.

    -jk

  6. #31606
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    I use on occasion. My kid swears by it.

    -jk
    30 minutes later and I can barely keep my eyes open.

  7. #31607
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    I didn't realize the Beer thread monitored LTE for inspiration. The plot is thicker and foamier than I understood it to be.

  8. #31608
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Melatonin, anyone tried it?
    Yes. Effective. Gives VERY intense dreams. Fun when they are good dreams. Horrifying when they are bad dreams.

  9. #31609
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Melatonin, anyone tried it?
    I take it almost every night. Sleep has been an issue for me for years but melatonin generally helps to smooth things out.
    I mostly like the dreams.

  10. #31610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Melatonin, anyone tried it?
    Yes. Sometimes helps. Never hurts. Two of my sons swear by it.

  11. #31611
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I didn't realize the Beer thread monitored LTE for inspiration. The plot is thicker and foamier than I understood it to be.
    Yeah, that's been going on for awhile. Every time I look in that thread (and granted I don't all that often), they are usually talking about something we started over here. But, there are a lot of crossover posters, so, it's somewhat to be expected.

  12. #31612
    No dreams and wide awake at 3:30 AM.

  13. #31613
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No dreams and wide awake at 3:30 AM.
    It won’t fix that triple espresso you have in the evening. 😬

    -jk

  14. #31614
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    off to (Calvin) Coolidge State Park for a hike and distanced outdoor lunch with friends...all hail Silent Cal!

  15. #31615
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    It won’t fix that triple espresso you have in the evening. 😬

    -jk
    No caffeine after 7 PM and no liquids after 8:30. This happens when I worry about things unfortunately.

  16. #31616
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No caffeine after 7 PM and no liquids after 8:30. This happens when I worry about things unfortunately.
    I hit my 40s and it became no caffeine after noon. Father Time is undefeated.

  17. #31617
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    off to (Calvin) Coolidge State Park for a hike and distanced outdoor lunch with friends...all hail Silent Cal!
    My favorite President!

    My signature line (always changing) is often a quote from Silent Cal.

  18. #31618
    Apparently, we need to be careful about our candy habit:


    Man Dies From Eating Too Much Black Licorice, What Is Glycyrrhizic Acid?

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#1f26f9d349b9

  19. #31619
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Apparently, we need to be careful about our candy habit:


    Man Dies From Eating Too Much Black Licorice, What Is Glycyrrhizic Acid?

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#1f26f9d349b9

    That is VERY low on my list of worries. As the article, notes feelings about black licorice run deep.

  20. #31620
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That is VERY low on my list of worries. As the article, notes feelings about black licorice run deep.
    So, it made the list?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •