Page 1565 of 2173 FirstFirst ... 5651065146515151555156315641565156615671575161516652065 ... LastLast
Results 31,281 to 31,300 of 43452
  1. #31281
    D4258850-084A-4903-B3E7-0E41957A4885.jpg

    40+ year old bar of soap. Yes, it has been following me around for decades.

  2. #31282
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    D4258850-084A-4903-B3E7-0E41957A4885.jpg

    40+ year old bar of soap. Yes, it has been following me around for decades.
    Made me loofa-out loud.

  3. #31283
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Made me loofa-out loud.
    Was the laughter bubbling out of you?

  4. #31284
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Was the laughter bubbling out of you?
    Sure was. Wasnít my wife. She hates puns no matter how hard Iíve tried to conditioner.

  5. #31285
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central New York state
    We're on a slippery slope

  6. #31286
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    We're on a slippery slope
    No lye.

  7. #31287
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Or cold bud light. Hummingbirds have bad taste in beer.
    According to the Ymmm, Beer thread, they may also take Helles Lagers.

  8. #31288
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    According to the Ymmm, Beer thread, they may also take Helles Lagers.
    Lagers, like hummingbirds, are light in body.

  9. #31289
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    According to the Ymmm, Beer thread, they may also take Helles Lagers.
    Hummingbirds are not native to Europe so i do know how they would have developed an affinity for German-style lagers.

  10. #31290
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hummingbirds are not native to Europe so i do know how they would have developed an affinity for German-style lagers.
    Maybe they studied abroad?

  11. #31291
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Maybe they studied abroad?
    Perhaps family ties? Maybe Hamburg is actually Hum-burg?

  12. #31292
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Perhaps family ties? Maybe Hamburg is actually Hum-burg?
    7 hummingbirds does = 1 leipzig. So, there's that connection, too.

  13. #31293
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    7 hummingbirds does = 1 leipzig. So, there's that connection, too.
    The most famous German hummingbird I know of is Ludwing von Beathoven.

  14. #31294
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hummingbirds are not native to Europe so i do know how they would have developed an affinity for German-style lagers.
    Which is migratory ó the hummingbird or the German lager?

  15. #31295
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    The most famous German hummingbird I know of is Ludwing von Beathoven.
    He caused quite a flap with many of his songs.

  16. #31296
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Which is migratory ó the hummingbird or the German lager?
    A hummingbird is a swift not a swallow and many a German lager are a swift swallow.

  17. #31297
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    He caused quite a flap with many of his songs.
    Not like that other famous bird composer, Johan Sebastian Bock Bock.

  18. #31298
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Not like that other famous bird composer, Johan Sebastian Bock Bock.
    Great talent but terrible case of stage fright. Just a big chicken in public.

  19. #31299
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Great talent but terrible case of stage fright. Just a big chicken in public.
    Now, Johennes Brahms, there was a bird composer that loved the stage! He could really make the joint shake, wattle, and roll!

  20. #31300
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Now, Johennes Brahms, there was a bird composer that loved the stage! He could really make the joint shake, wattle, and roll!
    In more contemporary fare, nothing is better than rocking out with your American Woodcock out:


Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •