Page 1531 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 53110311431148115211529153015311532153315411581163120312531 ... LastLast
Results 30,601 to 30,620 of 67416
    Love a closely trimmed lawn....love peaches too
    But some how I thought I needed to come here and post tonight
    You know that feeling when something’s sneaking up on you...with bad breath
    And you’re afraid to turn your head....well....guess we all need a little help from time to time
    Damn these nightmares...tell me it ain’t true 😥😥

I really dread moving. Going to try to start packing a little bit at a time.

This Old House Season 4. They want $4,200 for a computer system run off of 5 1/4 in. floppies.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    This Old House Season 4. They want $4,200 for a computer system run off of 5 1/4 in. floppies.
    Definitely high tech for the day. We've come a long way.

For that money, I’m guessing they sprung for a pair of half-height floppy drives.

-jk

I want to take the breast from a Chick-fil-A sandwich and put it on a Bojangles Biscuit. Then, take Bojangles cajun filet chicken and place it between the Chick-fil-A bread & pickles.

Would this be a mortal sin?

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I want to take the breast from a Chick-fil-A sandwich and put it on a Bojangles Biscuit. Then, take Bojangles cajun filet chicken and place it between the Chick-fil-A bread & pickles.

We've got two potential hurricanes headed to the Gulf at the same time. Cats and dogs are living together. This won't make it any worse. Will it?

Now see, this is the kind of experimentation I can get behind!

If only we had a heart doctor around once these hit our arteries...
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    For that money, I’m guessing they sprung for a pair of half-height floppy drives.

-jk
    There appeared to be two floppies, but the one in the tower looked full size. I'll have to do a scren grab. They did have a nifty dot matrix printer.

It is this sort of pioneering, inquisitive contemplation that makes America great!

Kayaks are calling — actually cool today. Low 70’s right now, may only get up to mid-80’s in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Kayaks are calling
    My lawn is calling.

Weeds are calling me.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    The Killers have a new album out.

They put on one of the better live performances I have seen.
    Thanks for the tip. I just bought the CD from Amazon. Yep, I still buy and listen to CD's, but very rarely when a band like this or Tool comes out with a new album. I was told CD's have higher audio quality than MP3's and downloads. Whether that's true or not, once I believed it I stuck with them.

I also still watch blu rays. Speaking of which, if you want to see a Killer live Killers show, I'm watching this one right now and it's spectacular:

Live from Royal Albert Hall:
    https://www.amazon.com/Killers-Live-...a-548632881594

My lawn is calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Weeds are calling me.
    I spent a lot of time pulling weeds before I mowed. I recall the phrase from Physics, Mother Nature dislikes a vacuum. Apparently she applies that philosophy to bare spots in a yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Speaking of musical nostalgia, somebody shared this on FB today, not sure if I like it but it's worth watching once

The rest of the story...

One of the greatest mysteries in pop music is the true identity of Jessie’s girl, the unattainable object of Rick Springfield’s desire who inspired one of the biggest hits of the 1980s.

.https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...221112802.html

It is about to rain.

Poker night tonight...feeling lucky.

It is about to rain.
    You were right.

We got an inch of rain this morning that started a few minutes after I finished mowing. It was not in the forecast for today. The current NHC models/projections show the eye dissipating directly over us by Thursday. There is no rain in the forecast for later this week.