Page 1392 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 3928921292134213821390139113921393139414021442149218922392 ... LastLast
Results 27,821 to 27,840 of 49213
  1. #27821
    ďSomehow HBO has managed to out Quibi Quibi here.Ē - Molly Wood

    Iíve been seeing lots of ads for HBO Max. Iím hearing it isnít all that yet.

  2. #27822
    My Panasonic is about 30 years old. I still use it a couple times a week.

  3. #27823
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Love my rice cooker! Kitchen stalwart.

    More exciting news: I treated myself to a 6" Shun knife just because I am so fabulous. Happy happy joy joy.
    Good knives make for happy cooks.
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  4. #27824
    I could use a new set of knives.

  5. #27825
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I probably could too. I need a lot of other new things in my kitchen first, including a new kitchen.

  6. #27826
    Hail last night. I didnít bother to check my parked outside car yet.

  7. #27827
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hail last night. I didnít bother to check my parked outside car yet.
    Whew, no damage to car.

  8. #27828
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Whew, no damage to car.
    Hallelujah!

  9. #27829
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm at work right now, waiting for a program with millions of observations to run. Luckily, after it runs, I'll be down to under 3000 observations.

  10. #27830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm at work right now, waiting for a program with millions of observations to run. Luckily, after it runs, I'll be down to under 3000 observations.
    Thatís a lot of extraneous data.

  11. #27831
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Thatís a lot of extraneous data.
    Dealing with my own set of extraneous data.

  12. #27832
    She looks like Martina Hingis to me.

  13. #27833
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Thatís a lot of extraneous data.
    No, just pulling off what I need from some claims data.

  14. #27834
    My data hell begins next week after we close out the month.

  15. #27835
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I am now, for the first time since March 16th, caught up at work. I'm not done with the project but I am done with everything that had to get done by tomorrow. The added stress of this project on top of what has been going on in the world has been difficult.

  16. #27836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I am now, for the first time since March 16th, caught up at work. I'm not done with the project but I am done with everything that had to get done by tomorrow. The added stress of this project on top of what has been going on in the world has been difficult.
    Well done. Will you be behind again on Monday?

    My mom shared that on her first day of med school, the dean said they were all already behind and they wouldn't catch up.

    -jk

  17. #27837
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Well done. Will you be behind again on Monday?

    My mom shared that on her first day of med school, the dean said they were all already behind and they wouldn't catch up.

    -jk
    Yes. But the end is in sight.

  18. #27838
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I am now, for the first time since March 16th, caught up at work. I'm not done with the project but I am done with everything that had to get done by tomorrow. The added stress of this project on top of what has been going on in the world has been difficult.
    My watch has a proxy for stress. I bounce back and forth between work and worldly anxieties.

  19. #27839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Yes. But the end is in sight.
    This made me think of O Captain, My Captain.

  20. #27840
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Hour+ Zoom interview went well. I do not think they can afford me, but we shall see.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •