Page 1347 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 3478471247129713371345134613471348134913571397144718472347 ... LastLast
Results 26,921 to 26,940 of 49218
  1. #26921
    Another random thought this morning, the current situation is likely to drive my food waste to near zero. While it wasn't high before this, I think that is a decent outcome.

    My water intake has remained the same, but my soda consumption has gone way down which is another good thing.

  2. #26922
    I do chuckle when I hear the ads for Power Sales University's How to Close A to Z video. If you didn't know, the spokesperson is Jason Evans. (I know, I know another Jason Evans.)

  3. #26923
    Yes, yes, I'm beginning my commute to work now...

  4. #26924
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I know, parents.
    You got that right!

  5. #26925
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes, yes, I'm beginning my commute to work now...
    I'll be beginning mine in a few minutes. It involves opening a new tab.

  6. #26926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'll be beginning mine in a few minutes. It involves opening a new tab.
    Mine involves opening a virtual machine and authenticating. 1 minute versus my normal 35 minute commute to the office and 3-4 minutes to unpack and then log into my virtual machine.

  7. #26927
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Mine involves opening a virtual machine and authenticating. 1 minute versus my normal 35 minute commute to the office and 3-4 minutes to unpack and then log into my virtual machine.
    I do prefer going in to the office.

  8. #26928
    Movie suggestions?

  9. #26929
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Movie suggestions?
    Genre? New or old?
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  10. #26930
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Movie suggestions?
    Room

    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3170832/

  11. #26931
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Good call.

    I've been re-watching all Star Wars movies. In order released.

    Man those prequels are cringe worthy.

  12. #26932
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    One of my favorites, although donít watch the trailer because it is really bad and does not frame the movie at all:

    In Bruges.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780536/
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  13. #26933
    Thanks for the recommendations. I ultimately went A Bridge Too Far:

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075784/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 04-17-2020 at 08:48 PM.

  14. #26934
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. I ultimately went A Bridge Too Far:

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075784/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
    We went with Underwater. Kristen Stewart is as mediocre an actress below water as she is on land. Meh.

  15. #26935
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    We went with Underwater. Kristen Stewart is as mediocre an actress below water as she is on land. Meh.
    Shocked I tell ya, shocked!

  16. #26936
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Shocked I tell ya, shocked!
    I know. Fool me once and such. Someone described Underwater as The Descent but, well, underwater. I really liked The Descent and get a kick out of a well-plotted sci-fi horror movie. This was not that.

    Oh well. We dropped some coin on our local joint for some take out so that at least made me feel good.

  17. #26937
    I bought some door edge guards for a '68 Pontiac Firebird. Most people don't leave them on because they scratch your paint. Plus they actually get screwed into the door.

  18. #26938
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    One of my favorites, although don’t watch the trailer because it is really bad and does not frame the movie at all:

    In Bruges.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780536/
    Have you ever watched In Bruges in Bruges?

    Lovely place. Have a painting of it in one of my bathrooms so I think of it often.

  19. #26939
    Parting sounds for the night:


  20. #26940
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I know. Fool me once and such. Someone described Underwater as The Descent but, well, underwater. I really liked The Descent and get a kick out of a well-plotted sci-fi horror movie. This was not that.

    Oh well. We dropped some coin on our local joint for some take out so that at least made me feel good.
    Oooh, The Descent is one of the best pure horror movies in recent years (is it even still recent?). Not gruesome violence or jump scares - straight old school scary monster movie.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •