Page 1334 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 3348341234128413241332133313341335133613441384143418342334 ... LastLast
Results 26,661 to 26,680 of 67660
    Back to winter here in this part of Texas, 50s and rain. I wouldn't mind a day or two like this in July.

Anyone use something like the vertex42 Excel templates for things like planners/calendars? Just wondering if there are other things out there like that.

Found a rabbit nest in the yard today. Now, if I can keep my dog out of it (it's been carnage before), we'll have some baby hoppers in a month or so. One year I found a couple in the pool skimmer. Figured they got chased in by a cat or hawk, or they were just a pair of dumb bunnies.

I worry about birds nests and the cats in my backyard...

Tonight's feature: Rising Sun (1993)

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Tonight's feature: Rising Sun (1993)
    With a much younger Eleanor Clift and Clarence Page.

Nakatomi Plaza and Nakamoto Corp. Coincidence?

Steve Buscemi in a bit role.

"He's been too long in America. He has adopted many bad habits."

Anyone discover any new/interesting games? Lots of work to do in the yard, but it is still damp from yesterday's 2" of rain.

Anyone discover any new/interesting games? Lots of work to do in the yard, but it is still damp from yesterday's 2" of rain.
    My son got “Superfight” a week ago, and it has been a blast for all of us to play. It’s really simple — two players turn over cards of a person and two traits, and then argue about who would beat who in a fight. The other folks vote on who would win.

So, who would win a fight between the Pope with a shark on a chain and who was three stories tall, versus a high school marching band that can[t stop singing but throws knives? Rambo with laser eyes and stuck in a hamster ball versus a ninja with two extra arms but who gets dizzy very easily?

Have not laughed that hard in a while.

Time to start a patio project.

Had planned on moving from the condo this summer, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post

Had planned on moving from the condo this summer, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen now.
    I planted my quarantine garden yesterday. Tomatoes, peppers, and zucchini to go with the usual herbs. I grow in pots so somewhat limited in what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    My son got “Superfight” a week ago, and it has been a blast for all of us to play. It’s really simple — two players turn over cards of a person and two traits, and then argue about who would beat who in a fight. The other folks vote on who would win.

So, who would win a fight between the Pope with a shark on a chain and who was three stories tall, versus a high school marching band that can[t stop singing but throws knives? Rambo with laser eyes and stuck in a hamster ball versus a ninja with two extra arms but who gets dizzy very easily?

Have not laughed that hard in a while.

That sounds hilarious. But how easily can the jury be swayed? By like some freshly prepared pulled pork?

What type of patio project? I put in a flagstone patio myself. Learned a lot of lessons of what not to do next time!

That sounds hilarious. But how easily can the jury be swayed? By like some freshly prepared pulled pork?
    I smoked two butts a few weeks ago, mainly to freeze and stick away. SonPK has eaten all but about a pound and a half already though. Will likely smoke a few next week, or do a brisket, if I can find them of course.

Lots of plans are rearranged. Have to admit, I'm glad I'm not halfway through trying to make a move to the coast right now. But I do rather wish I had taken the buyout offer on my business from my partner about six weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    ... I do rather wish I had taken the buyout offer on my business from my partner about six weeks ago.
    Oh man MtDev, that is painful... pretty, awful painful.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Oh man MtDev, that is painful... pretty, awful painful.
    Eh... Honestly, I would feel conflicted passing the buck to my business partners before this crisis. But personally I would be in a much better spot. And would have less stress.

My sister and her husband are moving back to Kansas from PA. We are working on how best to handle this as they have 3 vehicles to move. Actually, 4 but one will be hauled on a trailer. Open to suggestions.