Page 1325 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3258251225127513151323132413251326132713351375142518252325 ... LastLast
Results 26,481 to 26,500 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It is the Age of Corona.
    Doesn't this belong on one of the beer threads?

Space Jam is one of the top watched movies on Netflix right now. Millennials are apparently obeying their stay at home orders.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Space Jam is one of the top watched movies on Netflix right now. Millennials are apparently obeying their stay at home orders.
    It holds up.

Never saw it...

‘72 Stage 1??? Should I?
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Go for it.

Automatic or 4 speed? AW.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Go for it.

Automatic or 4 speed? AW.
    Unfortunately, gone. 4-speed, there weren’t too many that year.

Anyone need bar soap? Willing to trade...

Kinda what I expected, no takers...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I have ordered handmade goat milk soap from Elmore Mountain Farm in Vermont. I bought some for friends as Christmas presents and one for myself. I have been using it a lot lately. It is the best soap I have ever used in terms of not turning my poor hands into cracked and bleeding nightmares from crazy amounts of handwashing.

I got the "Christmas" scent the first time. My new order includes Rosemary Mint, Pumpkin, and one more that I don't remember right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have ordered handmade goat milk soap from Elmore Mountain Farm in Vermont. I bought some for friends as Christmas presents and one for myself. I have been using it a lot lately. It is the best soap I have ever used in terms of not turning my poor hands into cracked and bleeding nightmares from crazy amounts of handwashing.

I got the "Christmas" scent the first time. My new order includes Rosemary Mint, Pumpkin, and one more that I don't remember right now.
    Well, that is certainly better than Irish Spring.

David Byrne’s show coming out as a book?

https://www.thehour.com/entertainmen...n-15150421.php

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    David Byrne’s show coming out as a book?

https://www.thehour.com/entertainmen...n-15150421.php
    And you may ask yourself...

Went to the bank to make a deposit for a client. It was 5pm. I understand closing the lobby but they have changed their drive through hours to 10 to 4. Not very helpful for businesses.

Strange days indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    It is the best soap I have ever used in terms of not turning my poor hands into cracked and bleeding nightmares from crazy amounts of handwashing.
    Try Ulta's hand cream. I stock up every Christmas, mostly b/c they have great scents like peppermint and citrus. I keep it by my bedside and slather my hands every night. It absorbs well and really helps with all the handwashing effects.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Went to the bank to make a deposit for a client. It was 5pm. I understand closing the lobby but they have changed their drive through hours to 10 to 4. Not very helpful for businesses.
    This is where remote deposit(scanned check) works well. But I guess you would need access to their account for that.

This is where remote deposit(scanned check) works well. But I guess you would need access to their account for that.
    True but not always an option for a business. Unfortunately, the teller will probably be the beneficiary of my wrath today. On the bright side, a restaurant will get some business because I'll grab a to go lunch while I'm out.

True but not always an option for a business. Unfortunately, the teller will probably be the beneficiary of my wrath today. On the bright side, a restaurant will get some business because I'll grab a to go lunch while I'm out.
    A Reuben?

A Reuben?
    BLT on pumpernickel, hold the mayo.

BLT on pumpernickel, hold the mayo.
    That always makes me think of this: