Page 1317 of 2703 FirstFirst ... 3178171217126713071315131613171318131913271367141718172317 ... LastLast
Results 26,321 to 26,340 of 54047
  1. #26321
    What are they going to say when plunger sales got through the roof?

  2. #26322
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    What are they going to say when plunger sales got through the roof?
    The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!

  3. #26323
    Okay, thinking obstetricians will be super busy early next year...

  4. #26324
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Okay, thinking obstetricians will be super busy early next year...
    Whoops, I said that out loud?

  5. #26325
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Whoops, I said that out loud?
    No - you just typed it out loud.

  6. #26326
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    No - you just typed it out loud.
    I miss my old clicky PS/2 keyboard.

    -jk

  7. #26327
    Top Gun

  8. #26328
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Romeo & Juliet has not been cancelled, but it has been postponed. We will perform in May.

  9. #26329
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Romeo & Juliet has not been cancelled, but it has been postponed. We will perform in May.
    My car club will be sponsoring a show along with a local company in October. We picked October last year because the car show calendar is relatively light that time of year. Now, all the spring shows are cancelling and rescheduling for October and November. There is going to be a car show on every corner by the time October rolls around..

  10. #26330
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Top Gun
    Time to buzz the tower.

  11. #26331
    Walnut or pecan? Pecan or walnut?

  12. #26332
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Walnut or pecan? Pecan or walnut?
    If itís dessert, always pecan. Walnuts may be acceptable in granola and certain salads.

  13. #26333
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Jets are busy tonight. Maybe they are moving them all out of the corona zone they set up next to the Air Force base?
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Top Gun
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Time to buzz the tower.
    Subliminal messages, apparently. Most of the jets out of Lackland are trainers. So, not sure why they have been so busy the last week. They also house a lot of the drone pilots locally.

  14. #26334
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If itís dessert, always pecan. Walnuts may be acceptable in granola and certain salads.
    How about as a stand alone snack? Or in an assortment of mixed nuts?

  15. #26335
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If itís dessert, always pecan. Walnuts may be acceptable in granola and certain salads.
    I prefer walnuts in my Chicolate Buttersweet Cookies.

  16. #26336
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    How about as a stand alone snack? Or in an assortment of mixed nuts?
    Stand alone? Pecans. They hit me with texture, taste, and nostalgia.

    Wouldn't mixed nuts be mixed nuts?

  17. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Stand alone? Pecans. They hit me with texture, taste, and nostalgia.

    Wouldn't mixed nuts be mixed nuts?
    Yea, but what nuts are in the mix?

    Oak, hackberry, mulberry pollens are high here. No sneezing...

  18. #26338
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yea, but what nuts are in the mix?

    Oak, hackberry, mulberry pollens are high here. No sneezing...

  19. #26339
    When panic begets panic...

    3F8B2CAF-C194-41FF-828C-326F9B07573E.jpg

  20. #26340
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    When panic begets panic...

    3F8B2CAF-C194-41FF-828C-326F9B07573E.jpg
    So, why do we think some places are panicking more than others? I live in a state that has shut down all public schools for several weeks and also in a county that has additional closures announced by the state but the Wal-Marts and grocery stores aren't all that bad. Some shelves are light and there's no hand sanitizer but that's about it.

    My most recent data point was yesterday so maybe today is bedlam.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •