Page 1247 of 2656 FirstFirst ... 2477471147119712371245124612471248124912571297134717472247 ... LastLast
Results 24,921 to 24,940 of 53111
  1. #24921
    Good night!

  2. #24922
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    We had the read through for Romeo and Juliet this evening.

  3. #24923
    One of the kittens did finally show up.

  4. #24924
    Good morning! MLK Walk this morning.

    And then for fun after, time to start perusing the taxes. Woohoo!

  5. #24925
    Lazy morning flurries

  6. #24926
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Car thermometer said 37 in my garage this am. It was down ti 22 less than a mile away and was 16 by the time I got to church.

    It was worth the chill factor. Look at you and your Chiefs!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  7. #24927
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    It was worth the chill factor. Look at you and your Chiefs!
    Very happy city here.

  8. #24928
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Why did someone think it was a good idea to schedule a meeting form 12-1:30?

  9. #24929
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Why did someone think it was a good idea to schedule a meeting form 12-1:30?
    Are they at least providing lunch?

  10. #24930
    No lunch, no meeting...

  11. #24931
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Good morning! MLK Walk this morning.

    And then for fun after, time to start perusing the taxes. Woohoo!
    US Rep. Will Hurd (R - TX 23rd District) walking alongside of us:

    2D42C1A8-5628-4276-8680-DE014D3C6304.jpg

  12. #24932
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Are they at least providing lunch?
    They did not.

  13. #24933
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    They did not.
    I donít throw around terms like ďirredeemable personĒ but whoever put together a lunchtime meeting sans lunch...

  14. #24934
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Iíve really expanded by French fry horizons the last few years both in terms of whatís on them and what I dip them in. I have to say, Iím getting into the flavored mayos and flavored ketchups.

    Really like a good curried ketchup or truffle or garlic mayo depending on the fry.

    Donít get me wrong, a good salty fry in ketchup is still nice but not sure why itís such a staple given the options.

  15. #24935
    French fries = ketchup delivery system

  16. #24936
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    French fries = ketchup delivery system
    I was in Belgium last year, where fries are venerated and ketchup is a dirty word.
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  17. #24937
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Iíve really expanded by French fry horizons the last few years both in terms of whatís on them and what I dip them in. I have to say, Iím getting into the flavored mayos and flavored ketchups.

    Really like a good curried ketchup or truffle or garlic mayo depending on the fry.

    Donít get me wrong, a good salty fry in ketchup is still nice but not sure why itís such a staple given the options.
    Hmmmm...salt, salt and vinegar, or Old Bay.

    Not a ketchup or mayo fan with fries; to each their own. 😀

  18. #24938
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    They did not.
    Booooooo to them.

  19. #24939
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I was in Belgium last year, where fries are venerated and ketchup is a dirty word.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hmmmm...salt, salt and vinegar, or Old Bay.

    Not a ketchup or mayo fan with fries; to each their own. 😀
    I don't mind when others are wrong...

  20. #24940
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Ketchup can rescue bad fries. If the fries are good, no.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •