Page 1234 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2347341134118412241232123312341235123612441284133417342234 ... LastLast
Results 24,661 to 24,680 of 67405

"John John”

also, we went to “To Kill A Mockingbird” with Ed Harris yesterday — an original take on the classic. Very good show.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    ... tonight’s entree is Chicken and Sausage gumbo...
    You are talkin' my language...

I'm planning ahead for the 13th on the game meal. Now I'll have to cook that and stay up late with husband-of-weezie while watches his childhood Tigers team.

I'm SUCH a great wife.
    Last edited by weezie; 12-29-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

This made me laugh...

kalima.jpg

I think I’m going with a Low Country Boil later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    You are talkin' my language...

I'm planning ahead for the 13th on the game meal. Now I'll have to cook that and stay up late with husband-of-weezie while watches his childhood Tigers team.

I'm SUCH a great wife.
    I know weezie is a great wife. Question is - how much should I like husband of weezie? Which Tigers does he want to win?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This made me laugh...

kalima.jpg
    Temple of Doom?

Temple of Doom?
    Hah. I suppose that could be a weird post sans context. Yes, a scene from Temple of Doom, one of the important films of my youth...the reason I got such a kick out of the meme.

Well, I did realize it wasn't a take on this:

That is the language of my people BTW.*

*sorta, kinda, I was born there and my mother was a local...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    ...Question is - how much should I like husband of weezie? Which Tigers does he want to win?
    Alas DinK...he grew up in Louisiana. Went to med school there after his Duke graduation and the perfect, magical moment when he met his prize called "weezie."

We were married in the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans...

And he's put up with years of watching Detroit sports. The poor guy has paid his dues. I'll sit there and watch.

You are free to dislike him.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Alas DinK...he grew up in Louisiana. Went to med school there after his Duke graduation and the perfect, magical moment when he met his prize called "weezie."

We were married in the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans...

And he's put up with years of watching Detroit sports. The poor guy has paid his dues. I'll sit there and watch.

You are free to dislike him.
    He can't be all bad, since he had the good sense to marry you. I will just question his taste in Tigers.

That is the language of my people BTW.*

*sorta, kinda, I was born there and my mother was a local...
    Oh yeah? In Hawaiii? I have people there. My uncle married a local, cousin and his family all there again after college on the mainland.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Oh yeah? In Hawaiii? I have people there. My uncle married a local, cousin and his family all there again after college on the mainland.

Yeah, Hawaii. Though we left when I was 6 months old and I have never been back. Some family there but I've only seen them here on the mainland.

Yeah, Hawaii. Though we left when I was 6 months old and I have never been back. Some family there but I've only seen them here on the mainland.
    Hmm. I think you need to do some remedial work on planning family visits!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Hmm. I think you need to do some remedial work on planning family visits!

-jk
    This is true, but in my defense, there are some family politics involved.

Following on the tropical theme, I probably should have used coconut milk in this evening's meal instead of 2%.

For a brief moment there...

What's it called when you hate a particular thread but keep getting drawn into clicking on it and you just end up being annoyed with yourself for doing so?

What's it called when you hate a particular thread but keep getting drawn into clicking on it and you just end up being annoyed with yourself for doing so?
    “Pulling a Weezie”?

“Weezing”?

“Chasing the weezie-l”?

All I got...

Raising the roof?