Page 1223 of 1272 FirstFirst ... 223723112311731213122112221223122412251233 ... LastLast
Results 24,441 to 24,460 of 25427
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    First week of my final semester.
    Good on you, brother

Iíve spent at least 12 hours of every day of 2020 in a hospital, got a few more weeks methinks. Wifeís water broke New Yearís Day 2 months early and itís been nothing but doctors and nurses since. Our baby is doing pretty well, just needs to spend some mire time in the NICU developing before he can come home.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Iíve spent at least 12 hours of every day of 2020 in a hospital, got a few more weeks methinks. Wifeís water broke New Yearís Day 2 months early and itís been nothing but doctors and nurses since. Our baby is doing pretty well, just needs to spend some mire time in the NICU developing before he can come home.
    I'm sorry your little one's start in life came early. Prayers and hugs and vibes to all of you and the medical team. Let us know when you get to celebrate and bring Baby Bundabergdevil home.

...Our baby is doing pretty well, just needs to spend some mire time in the NICU developing before he can come home.
    How wonderful that you have a little fighter for a son! Congratulations and I just know he's going to be fine. God bless the NICU folks and bundaberdevil, Jr...
    and his mother and father!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    First week of my final semester.
    Git r done!

I'm probably being petty in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    See? This is how we glean information.

Ymo, hope your father is doing well and now looking to needle you with great glee and gusto.
    He is doing alright. He's more of a zinger...I'm waiting for the next one.

Hope he is making good progress every day!

Good evening!

Getting to go to the game today! First game since the little grad_devil arrived in Aug of '18. Always a good reason to pad the LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Getting to go to the game today! First game since the little grad_devil arrived in Aug of '18. Always a good reason to pad the LTE.
    Cool! I'll be there with little -jk. Well, not so little - he's 16, and and we passed each other a couple years ago, him going up and me down; my 6'2" days are over...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Awesome! It has been quite a while since I've been to a game in Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Cool! I'll be there with little -jk. Well, not so little - he's 16, and and we passed each other a couple years ago, him going up and me down; my 6'2" days are over...

-jk
    Just don't get caught heightening...

Well, two losses in one night. Not a great night of basketball.

I'm 8000 posts behind, but thinking I should try and catch the leading poster in the #2 thread.

But what would I post about?

Oh yeah, anything I want.

I went to Barrett-Jackson earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I went to Barrett-Jackson earlier this week.
    Not sure why someone would pay $995k for a '69 COPO Camaro ZL1.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Not sure why someone would pay $995k for a '69 COPO Camaro ZL1.
    For that amount of money, it better have several bathrooms, a great kitchen, and several acres of land with a great view.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    We'll be hoping for updates and continued good news for Baby Bunda around here.