Page 1213 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 2137131113116312031211121212131214121512231263131317132213 ... LastLast
Results 24,241 to 24,260 of 67660
    Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    Post 23830

Sounds like a zip code.
    I go away for months but this remains. Some things never change. Good.
    Good to hear from you, Captain!

Snowing hard.

Was having lunch with my son yesterday on an outdoor patio. Had on a Duke hat. Thermals on today though.

Some guy was eavesdropping on our convo while we caught up on scores, rankings, general sports blather (I really have a offbeat relationship with my son) and as he got up to leave he stopped at our table to say he enjoyed our banter but he could never pull for Duke because he was a hole graduate. Then he touched my on my shoulder and I groaned and asked for antibacterial spray.

Should I file charges?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Was having lunch with my son yesterday on an outdoor patio. Had on a Duke hat. Thermals on today though.

Some guy was eavesdropping on our convo while we caught up on scores, rankings, general sports blather (I really have a offbeat relationship with my son) and as he got up to leave he stopped at our table to say he enjoyed our banter but he could never pull for Duke because he was a hole graduate. Then he touched my on my shoulder and I groaned and asked for antibacterial spray.

Should I file charges?
    Yes, you should. You may never be able to remove the taint that is holey ness.

Cold here but not as cold as predicted

Mid teens here. Brrrrrr

Siiigggghhhhh.

Can someone go out and pick me up a break, please?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Truth is stranger than fiction

Country Music Veteran Trent Reznor Nabs His First CMA Award
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...n-road-911941/

$%#^$ the IRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    PopTarts?
    21st Amendment brewed a pop tart beer that was quite tasty.

https://fortune.com/2015/08/21/pop-tart-beer/

In my younger days, I had friends introduce me to Frosted Flakes with Coors Light instead of milk.
    Not something I’d care to revisit today. At the time it was pretty tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    $%#^$ the IRS.
    Well, yeah...

-jk

I guess it was my turn to be the party pooper.

Don't be so hard on yourself Ymo.

As the CEO of Life of the Party, Inc. it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    21st Amendment brewed a pop tart beer that was quite tasty.

https://fortune.com/2015/08/21/pop-tart-beer/

In my younger days, I had friends introduce me to Frosted Flakes with Coors Light instead of milk.
    Not something I’d care to revisit today. At the time it was pretty tasty.
    I guess it's true what they say, PopTarts go with everything. (Nobody says that. I made it up. I'm still going to use it moving forward.) ;-)

They may not go with everything, but PopTarts do make the world go 'round.

Lost 80 - 20

Against opponents a combined 7-11 going in to today's games. A college football fan can only take so much.

There was just a showdown between the FedEx truck and the Amazon Prime van in my cul de sac. Glad it didn't turn vicious.

I erred

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Against opponents a combined 7-11 going in to today's games. A college football fan can only take so much.
    87-20, I missed a touchdown.

I love my church family. Last Sunday I asked for people to help rake a member's yard. (He entered Hospice care that day.) I had 3 people say they would help and hoped others would step up. Today, 14 people including 2 of their neighbors, ages 4 to 77, fulled 53 bags with leaves. We put some bags in neighbor's yards and are hoping they all get picked up. If any are left when I take dinner over tomorrow night, I'll farm them out to other member's yards.

For the most part, I'm able to mulch my leaves with the lawn mower to clean up the yard.