Page 1206 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 2067061106115611961204120512061207120812161256130617062206 ... LastLast
Results 24,101 to 24,120 of 67371
    Heading to Clemson next week for their game against BC. Any suggestions?

I will get to have dinner with the team on Wednesday - coaches are encouraged to bring their immediate family to that meal. "Immediate" family will be Mom, Dad, 2 aunts and an uncle for Nephew Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Heading to Clemson next week for their game against BC. Any suggestions?

I will get to have dinner with the team on Wednesday - coaches are encouraged to bring their immediate family to that meal. "Immediate" family will be Mom, Dad, 2 aunts and an uncle for Nephew Alex.
    Don’t wear Maroon and Gold for the dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Don’t wear Maroon and Gold for the dinner?
    I'll adjust my packing list. There will be at least one Duke shirt going and maybe the Duke socks that nephew gave me to wear on game day.

...There will be at least one Duke shirt going and maybe the Duke socks ...
    Sounds like my every day closet selection. I'm a bit of a fashion icon, yes.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I'll adjust my packing list. There will be at least one Duke shirt going and maybe the Duke socks that nephew gave me to wear on game day.
    Speak softly and wear the right socks...

A deal has been reached. Now, where do I keep it?

I’m quite certain listening to the conversations of others in public venues will lower your IQ.

I’m quite certain listening to the conversations of others in public venues will lower your IQ.
    Lewis Black agrees (in language NSFW):

https://youtu.be/sJ0s0KUUpxo

Home again...but have to travel again this week and the week after.

Does anyone have garage space for rent?

That's an ominous question Ymo.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I thought there had been a big effort earlier this year? Or was it more of a move this to there, dust off that, throw away this and voila, done.

Does anyone have garage space for rent?
    Possibility in Ottawa KS.

Hmm, well that is much closer than Ottawa, Ontario...

Hmm, well that is much closer than Ottawa, Ontario...
    During CTC when Semi Ojeleye was being introduced, ESPN put Ottawa, Canada as his hometown instead of Ottawa, KS. Not sure if that screw up was on the ESPN end or the Duke end but certainly hope it was on the ESPN end.

During CTC when Semi Ojeleye was being introduced, ESPN put Ottawa, Canada as his hometown instead of Ottawa, KS. Not sure if that screw up was on the ESPN end or the Duke end but certainly hope it was on the ESPN end.
    Suprisingly, we do not have an Ottawa here in Texas. I'd blame ESPN but a good friend from middle school works there.

Suprisingly, we do not have an Ottawa here in Texas. I'd blame ESPN but a good friend from middle school works there.
    I have a niece there (or is still currently being paid by them) and still blamed ESPN. Of course, she wasn't in the graphics department.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    How much garage space are we talking about? I can store a few boxes. A car? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    How much garage space are we talking about? I can store a few boxes. A car? Not so much.
    EF709423-6F18-4945-A9F5-B910E42C471A.jpg