Page 1182 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 1826821082113211721180118111821183118411921232128216822182 ... LastLast
Results 23,621 to 23,640 of 67755
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I have an ergonomic keyboard and mouse at the office. Absolutely love them, but they baffle folks who are not familiar with them.
    An ergonomic mouse or a trackball? I have a track all and it frightens some people away. Which is fine with me...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    An ergonomic mouse or a trackball? I have a track all and it frightens some people away. Which is fine with me...
    Mouse. I really dig it.

Mouse. I really dig it.
    This post would be better with a link! I'm using a Trackman Marble at home: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produ...arble-business

And this at work: https://www.kensington.com/p/product...h-scroll-ring/

I have an ergonomic keyboard and mouse at the office. Absolutely love them, but they baffle folks who are not familiar with them.
    I have the keyboard. When the IT was setting me up with a new computer, he was changing out the keyboard. He was shocked when I told him know - I like my weird keyboard. No one else in the office likes it.

Alabama and Georgia this weekend. I may not be able to watch much this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I have the keyboard. When the IT was setting me up with a new computer, he was changing out the keyboard. He was shocked when I told him no - I like my weird keyboard. No one else in the office likes it.
    I hate it when I discover a typo too late to correct it.

This post would be better with a link! I'm using a Trackman Marble at home: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produ...arble-business

This is my mouse at work: LINK TO REALLY COOL TRACKBALL. I’ve used some version of that mouse for years and I love it, but everyone else (especially IT) hates it. ��

At home I have a MacBook, though, and I’m good with the touchpad on it.

EDIT: I hate ergonomic keyboards. I seriously think my hands are too small for them. My arms are also at weird angles. No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    High of 69 with clouds here yesterday.
    Vegas is still Vegas.

766B47EE-3970-4884-9D8F-A43E70D87179.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sue71, esq View Post
    This is my mouse at work: LINK TO REALLY COOL TRACKBALL. I’ve used some version of that mouse for years and I love it, but everyone else (especially IT) hates it. ��

At home I have a MacBook, though, and I’m good with the touchpad on it.

EDIT: I hate ergonomic keyboards. I seriously think my hands are too small for them. My arms are also at weird angles. No thank you.
    I'm still using an older, wired version of the trackball.

I also have an older wired version of that trackball.

Sorry, it was a trac ball:

85A5DB72-1A2C-49F3-8B86-1357C0AC603D.jpg

Sorry, it was a trac ball:

85A5DB72-1A2C-49F3-8B86-1357C0AC603D.jpg
    Add a stick to those and we'd almost be playing lacrosse.

Add a stick to those and we'd almost be playing lacrosse.
    College Jarts never took off like I thought it would.

College Jarts never took off like I thought it would.
    Probably because in high school we were all shown the picture of the kid with thelawn dart sticking out of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by 94duke View Post
    I'm still using an older, wired version of the trackball.
    That’s what I wanted when I got the wireless version, but it wasn’t available.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71, esq View Post
    That’s what I wanted when I got the wireless version, but it wasn’t available.
    I actually started with the wired version years ago.

Went to watch the inspection of the house my sister and brother-in-law are in the process of buying. If anyone is looking for a home inspector in the KC area, I would highly recommend him. A very thorough and informative young man. Highlight of the day - looking out and see 11 wild turkeys in the back yard. Thanksgiving dinner, perhaps?

Went to watch the inspection of the house my sister and brother-in-law are in the process of buying. If anyone is looking for a home inspector in the KC area, I would highly recommend him. A very thorough and informative young man. Highlight of the day - looking out and see 11 wild turkeys in the back yard. Thanksgiving dinner, perhaps?
    I thought that the Turkeys lived 8 or 10 miles SW of the Campus.

I keep a gallon of Wild Turkey in the liquor cabinet, just to commune with nature when needed.

I keep a gallon of Wild Turkey in the liquor cabinet, just to commune with nature when needed.
    I approve of this message - and tactic!