Page 1176 of 2761 FirstFirst ... 1766761076112611661174117511761177117811861226127616762176 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,520 of 55202
  1. #23501
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Don't forget mailing techniques for various foodstuffs, such as mashed potatoes and gravy...
    "Quality is not an option!"

  2. #23502
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Just cheated on my diet. It was Chick Fil A though so the calories don't count (the Lord's chicken). Pretty sure that is how it works...

  3. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Just cheated on my diet. It was Chick Fil A though so the calories don't count (the Lord's chicken). Pretty sure that is how it works...
    I need to stop at one to see if fhey have peach milk shakes.

  4. #23504
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I need to stop at one to see if fhey have peach milk shakes.
    I saw signs for them recently. I feel like they only have them 2-3 weeks out of the year.

    During my grandmother's last years of her battle with Alzheimers, I used to bring her one every time I could. One of the few things she never forgot. I really miss her ...

  5. #23505
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Don't forget mailing techniques for various foodstuffs, such as mashed potatoes and gravy...
    I canít mash potato but I can do the Twist.

  6. #23506
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I canít mash potato but I can do the Twist.
    At least you can drink.

  7. #23507
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I canít mash potato but I can do the Twist.
    Watch me now.

  8. #23508
    I was reading business news and ran into the Zion Williamson effect:

    CBS Ė CBS reported adjusted quarterly profit of $1.16 per share, beating estimates by 4 cents, while revenue also came in above forecasts. Results were boosted by strong ad sales for the March NCAA men's basketball tournament, as well as an increase in content licensing and distribution fees.

  9. #23509
    Guess I'll be grilling lamb racks for dinner tomorrow night.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  10. #23510
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Guess I'll be grilling lamb racks for dinner tomorrow night.
    If you need some smashed taters to go along with it ó Iíll get some in the express mail pouch tonight.

  11. #23511
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ethiopia plants 350 million trees in a day.
    India responds by planting 220 million.

    Anyone on DBR have the juice to organize a Hands Across America type effort and get people across the US to plant 500 million trees or more?

  12. #23512
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Ethiopia plants 350 million trees in a day.
    India responds by planting 220 million.

    Anyone on DBR have the juice to organize a Hands Across America type effort and get people across the US to plant 500 million trees or more?
    I'm out of space for trees in my current homestead. I've planted 11. My neighbor has a couple hundred year old live oak. It was one of the few to survive the developer's lot prep.

  13. #23513
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    There are probably some things that Little Feat doesnít make better. But not sure they are worth doing.

  14. #23514
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    About half way through Monday. I've got this.

  15. #23515
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    About half way through Monday. I've got this.
    I'm glad someone does. Always tough coming back from a 3 day weekend.

  16. #23516
    Whatever happened to that security fundraiser?

  17. #23517
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Whatever happened to that security fundraiser?
    The same thing that is happening to this thread? See there, I'm talking to myself.

  18. #23518
    ^^^Bwahhahahah. Whooee, that made me laugh.

    Yet, in reality, I have some of the best conversations with me, myself and I...

    https://youtu.be/P8-9mY-JACM
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  19. #23519
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yet, in reality, I have some of the best conversations with me, myself and I...
    Hard to find a peer group, Iím sure.

  20. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Hard to find a peer group, Iím sure.
    Peerless is the word that comes to mind with weezie.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •