Page 1171 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1716711071112111611169117011711172117311811221127116712171 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,420 of 67394
    Made shrimp and scallop scaloppine for dinner, big hit. Never tried cooking it before.

Not s big fan of shrimp or scallops, but the things you do for the family...

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Made shrimp and scallop scaloppine for dinner, big hit. Never tried cooking it before.

Not s big fan of shrimp or scallops, but the things you do for the family...
    Do you have a recipe for about 2 pounds of European hornets? They have been marinated in Raid, but they may need something to take the bite out.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Do you have a recipe for about 2 pounds of European hornets? They have been marinated in Raid, but they may need something to take the bite out.
    These folks could probably help:

http://www.bugsfeed.com/eating_wasps...rnets_in_japan

(I知 wondering who subscribes to Bugfeed magazine?!?)

After careful reconsideration, for a hornets nest as big as the one I just battled, I highly recommend either a military grade flame thrower or a professional pest control service.

I managed to destroy the nest and most of the hornets without getting stung again. But there are a few escapees and stragglers still flying around. I知 hoping they go away. Right now I知 afraid to let my three dogs out in the yard with a small group of very angry hornets who are looking for revenge.

After careful reconsideration, for a hornets nest as big as the one I just battled, I highly recommend either a military grade flame thrower or a professional pest control service.

I managed to destroy the nest and most of the hornets without getting stung again. But there are a few escapees and stragglers still flying around. I知 hoping they go away. Right now I知 afraid to let my three dogs out in the yard with a small group of very angry hornets who are looking for revenge.
    Congratulations! After a successful battle (albeit residential), I feel a bit like this guy.

1_6A6TH2-244JO17ciueMV3g.jpg

...for a hornets nest as big as the one I just battled, I highly recommend either a military grade flame thrower...
    Is that you dear?

That is exactly what I caught husband-of-weezie trying to devise with a propane torch yesterday afternoon. The man consistently confounds me. Had it attached to an eight foot pole out of the truck window ready to speed away if trouble ensued. Very "America's Home Videos of Disaster" looking set-up.

Promptly nixed by me, the No-Fun Wife.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Is that you dear?

That is exactly what I caught husband-of-weezie trying to devise with a propane torch yesterday afternoon. The man consistently confounds me. Had it attached to an eight foot pole out of the truck window ready to speed away if trouble ensued. Very "America's Home Videos of Disaster" looking set-up.

I still want to visit weezie for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I still want to visit weezie for a week.
    Get in line

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Is that you dear?

https://twitter.com/digitaltrends/st...642378752?s=21

Like the Red Hot Chili Pepper set at 99 Woodstock...

Do they have a fire extinguisher option for your other drone?

Maybe that will appear under the tree for husband-of-weezie this Christmas.

And anyone wishing to sign up for a week at my Boot Camp is more than welcome! Excellent food and wine await but the price in sweat equity is high.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Like the Red Hot Chili Pepper set at 99 Woodstock...
    More of a Dylan theme today...

So glad I took today off. Very interesting day at le Tour.

It isn稚 even going to be close. The collective angst is palpable. And likely partisan.

Odd finishing days in the TdF. No event like it.

Wow, the Tigers really are awful.

This morning seems great, but I have not checked Twitter yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    This morning seems great, but I have not checked Twitter yet.
    Why would you do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Why would you do such a thing?
    It痴 like going to the zoo.