Page 1147 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 1476471047109711371145114611471148114911571197124716472147 ... LastLast
Results 22,921 to 22,940 of 67653
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sigh, 3 AM my time.
    4am here

Math Majors

Sigh, 3 AM my time.
    You should move to London. Would’ve been 8am there and you’d probably be running late to something.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    You should move to London. Would’ve been 8am there and you’d probably be running late to something.
    Yes, 8 AM is a struggle for me. Not that I'm not up early enough, just that I do most things early in the morning so that I can get to bed early. Daylight Savings mucks that all up.

If I do it, I will be so ashamed...

If I do it, I will be so ashamed...
    It if you don’t, you’ll regret missing the opportunity.

It if you don’t, you’ll regret missing the opportunity.
    I'm not proud of what I just did. And what I just did was not what I was referring to above.

Speaking of London, I'm heading there two weeks from today

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Speaking of London, I'm heading there two weeks from today
    Have a blast! I recommend seeing Churchill’s War Rooms if you can. Fish, chips and a pint go with everything.

I'm not proud of what I just did. And what I just did was not what I was referring to above.
    Well, then obviously you should have done the other regrettable thing silly.

My best friend for forty years gets some good pub! https://www.austinchronicle.com/dail...nt-radio-song/

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My best friend for forty years gets some good pub! https://www.austinchronicle.com/dail...nt-radio-song/
    Interesting tune, wish him well!

Interesting tune, wish him well!
    He's a pretty accomplished musician. Playing a house show here in Asheville in two weeks promoting his solo stuff. I'm excited for him.

Since I have exposed my lack of modern street cred by showing my disinterest in Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory, let me go for the modern trifecta:

I’m just not that invested in the Marvel universe.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm having a rough spell. Luckily, I go into rehearsal for Much Ado About Nothing starting Tuesday. I can always count on some Shakespeare in the Park when things get rough.

Since I have exposed my lack of modern street cred by showing my disinterest in Game of Thrones and The Big Bang Theory, let me go for the modern trifecta:

I’m just not that invested in the Marvel universe.
    I've got you covered on two of those three. I don't take offense as some do to 30 minute episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm having a rough spell...
    Sorry BD. Hang in there!

I like to throw things out when I'm feeling challenged.

Tossed the husband's ancient 10 lb sleeping bag and an old suitcase into the landfill last week. That was enjoyable. The poor man has a fixation with saving old suitcase shoulder straps. Bye-bye.

Now I've discovered a box of moldy cassette tapes in the garage...

He and I are a match made in heaven, we are.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm having a rough spell. Luckily, I go into rehearsal for Much Ado About Nothing starting Tuesday. I can always count on some Shakespeare in the Park when things get rough.
    OPK-approved vibes sent your way.

Great news! My elderly Mini Schnauzer is having a remarkable recovery and is feeling great after having surgery to remove his spleen on Friday. He had a tennis size tumor that was just about to rupture. It’s only been 2 days, and he is already feeling good enough to want to chase squirrels, birds, neighbors, and any other similarly dangerous and threatening critters that dare to parade outside our windows. Of course, he is restricted to house duty for several weeks, where he will be pampered and spoiled even more than he already was.

Mini Schnauzer 😀😀....my fav