Page 1136 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186123616362136 ... LastLast
Results 22,701 to 22,720 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    This is America - who says we can't have both? Just in separate bowls, please and thank you...
    . . . And boom goes the deficit . . . .

I've been accused of having a firm grasp on the obvious on more than a few occasions.

Made quiche to use up eggs, but don’t think I used enough cheese. Kinda more eggy than cheeseggy.

6 hours and counting.

Currently Found Off The Road Dead on the side of a mountain. Horrible day...glad I have AAA

SSSSIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhh
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Currently Found Off The Road Dead on the side of a mountain. Horrible day...glad I have AAA
    Did someone get you already?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Did someone get you already?
    Yep, almost home now. 6:45 am is gonna SUCK.

I require 8 hours of beauty sleep.

Yep, almost home now.
    Okay, just checking.

Were you lucky enough to miss the game?

Well, that was a pretty terrible night of tossing and turning and staring at the ceiling.

Ridiculous, sad, but true.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Well, that was a pretty terrible night of tossing and turning and staring at the ceiling.

Ridiculous, sad, but true.
    I had the best night of sleep I've had in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Were you lucky enough to miss the game?
    Sadly, no.

I need a vacation. I found myself daydreaming in a checkout line and then tearing up a bit remembering RJ consoling Tre in the locker room last night.

I'm nuts aren't I?

I need a vacation. I found myself daydreaming in a checkout line and then tearing up a bit remembering RJ consoling Tre in the locker room last night.

I'm nuts aren't I?
    I missed that picture, Weezie. I can't get the image of him with his head in his hands on the court as two teammates tried to console him. As sad as we all are that they lost, it is so much harder on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I missed that picture, Weezie. I can't get the image of him with his head in his hands on the court as two teammates tried to console him. As sad as we all are that they lost, it is so much harder on them.
    Harder on them? I had not one, but two people say to me, "Sorry, your team lost last night." I tried to brush it off with a simple, "It happens", but I was just dying inside. The quivering mass of jelly in semi-human form under my desk may or may not have been me(or my running stuff). I was so distraught, I had to sneak out early down the back stairwell to freedom. Please ignore the fact that it was a bright, sunny day with temps around 70. If that ain't tough living, I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Harder on them? I had not one, but two people say to me, "Sorry, your team lost last night." I tried to brush it off with a simple, "It happens", but I was just dying inside. The quivering mass of jelly in semi-human form under my desk may or may not have been me(or my running stuff). I was so distraught, I had to sneak out early down the back stairwell to freedom. Please ignore the fact that it was a bright, sunny day with temps around 70. If that ain't tough living, I don't know what is.
    We do have to put on a brave face for others. See - you didn't see through mine.

I don't like when the team loses - but at least they went a round further than the dirtballs down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    We do have to put on a brave face for others. See - you didn't see through mine.

I don't like when the team loses - but at least they went a round further than the dirtballs down the road.
    And were not outdone by those silly folks from the Bluegrass state. Most of the presure was off after that loss.

Storm clouds in weezie-land. My brother is a spartan. He did not show proper grace after their squeaky victory.

It took a whole boatload of self-control for me to not bring up any references to the abhorrent issues still swirling around that entire cow college.

But, I've got a good feeling that he may be crying next. And then I will be the soul of truly fake sympathy.

Storm clouds in weezie-land. My brother is a spartan. He did not show proper grace after their squeaky victory.

It took a whole boatload of self-control for me to not bring up any references to the abhorrent issues still swirling around that entire cow college.

But, I've got a good feeling that he may be crying next. And then I will be the soul of truly fake sympathy.
    You are a good sister.