Page 1131 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1316311031108111211129113011311132113311411181123116312131 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,620 of 67666
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Pictures, please.
    Monday!

It's a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    It's a girl!
    Name her Zion, it is a sign!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Fantastic! When is she due?

Congrats again, mattman!

Yay! Isn't that wonderful!

"Zion weezie mattman19"...see that? I switched the 91 and 19...clever ain't I?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Ziona? I had to pay $10 to watch the end of that game but it was money well spent.

It's a girl!
    Wonderful! She is already starting to wrap you around her little finger.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Wonderful! She is already starting to wrap you around her little finger.
    That deserves a video link.

I remember watching this video when it first came out on MTV and when MTV was very young. What a great time that was.

Should have clarified, I'm going to be an uncle. Her dad is a UNC fan, but she will be a Blue Devil!

Should have clarified, I'm going to be an uncle. Her dad is a UNC fan, but she will be a Blue Devil!
    Nieces are great - she will still have you wrapped around her little finger. (I have 4 by birth and 3 that married nephews and would do anything for them.)

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    That deserves a video link.

I remember watching this video when it first came out on MTV and when MTV was very young. What a great time that was.
    MTV, Get Away From Me!

-jk

Fun fact I just learned, Mojo Nixon was born in Chapel Hell, NC...

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    ..."Zion weezie mattman19"...
    Or 20-21? So there's still a chance? Is that what you're saying?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Is it me or is this year's NCAA Tournament discussion a tad more annoying than in years past?

Yes, thanks, I already know that I am annoying...please stick to answering the question.

I'm considering starting a thread about what we as a community feel is appropriate in game threads and in-game chat.

Talk me out of it, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

Talk me out of it, please.
    The folks you are trying to reach will not heed your wisdom. So all you will do is aggravate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The folks you are trying to reach will not heed your wisdom. So all you will do is aggravate yourself.
    I'm good at that! Stay tuned...

Feels like old DBR v new DBR. Or, I am just getting old.

We used to be strict about not disparaging our guys. That seems to no longer apply to certain posters and certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm good at that! Stay tuned...

Feels like old DBR v new DBR. Or, I am just getting old.

We used to be strict about not disparaging our guys. That seems to no longer apply to certain posters and certain situations.
    I rarely join chat, and when I do it is for short bits. Mainly because I find it distracting.

To what I assume triggered you and your plea: I find overly negative and critical people very tiresome. Every missed shot is not a catastrophe, every foul against us is not wrong, every slump does not require an immediate benching. There is no conspiracy against us. Berating a player who is giving a hell of a lot of energy for my university has it backwards IMHO. That player deserves respect, even if I am frustrated that she or he struggles. That should be when I support that player the most, not when I should abandon her or him.

My next sermon will be at sunrise, get there early if you want the back few pews.

God bless us everone. I am steeled for the flames.