Page 1120 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 1206201020107011101118111911201121112211301170122016202120 ... LastLast
Results 22,381 to 22,400 of 61481
  1. #22381
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    LTE is at page 1099, which reminds me of tax season. Everyone filed?

  2. #22382
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    LTE is at page 1099, which reminds me of tax season. Everyone filed?
    In the first week of February?? Just got my wife's W2. Ask again April 12th or 13th.

  3. #22383
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    In the first week of February?? Just got my wife's W2. Ask again April 12th or 13th.
    Just finished mine yesterday. Surprisingly getting a little back. woop woop.

  4. #22384
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Just finished mine yesterday. Surprisingly getting a little back. woop woop.
    Woop woop, indeed.

  5. #22385
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    LTE is at page 1099, which reminds me of tax season. Everyone filed?
    WHAT?!! NO!

    I get very nervous about deadlines. THANKS a LOT matty!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  6. #22386
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    This seems as good a place as any to post this
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  7. #22387
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    This seems as good a place as any to post this
    Powerful stuff

  8. #22388
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Powerful stuff
    Yeah, I hope it's not over the PPB line
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  9. #22389
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    This seems as good a place as any to post this
    mic drop.

  10. #22390
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Yeah, I hope it's not over the PPB line
    One toke over it?

  11. #22391
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    One toke over it?
    One page over it. Your post got us to page 1100 on my normal set-up.
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  12. #22392
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    One page over it. Your post got us to page 1100 on my normal set-up.
    I feel such a sense of accomplishment.

  13. #22393
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I feel such a sense of accomplishment.
    Legend.
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  14. #22394
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Legend.
    ...wait for it...

  15. #22395
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    ...wait for it...
    Dairy.
    10EC8B26-23F6-4937-8887-33F977410904.jpg

  16. #22396
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I love dairy!

    Should I call you Barney now?

  17. #22397
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  18. #22398
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Bought me a little Ford Ranger. Will get me an extra 8-10 MPGs.

    Wait...should I have posted this in the climate change thread?

  19. #22399
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Bought me a little Ford Ranger. Will get me an extra 8-10 MPGs.

    Wait...should I have posted this in the climate change thread?
    That's funny. I was about to post that at 6:45 this morning, the first week of February, I left the house in shorts and short sleeves. Then I wondered if the climate thread would be a better fit.

    Congrats on the truck. I drive a Mazda truck based off the Ranger model. Been very good to me.

  20. #22400
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    That's funny. I was about to post that at 6:45 this morning, the first week of February, I left the house in shorts and short sleeves. Then I wondered if the climate thread would be a better fit.

    Congrats on the truck. I drive a Mazda truck based off the Ranger model. Been very good to me.
    I like those little Mazda B series trucks. They are the exact same truck with different branding.

    Mine is a manual transmission, which I have never driven. Should be fun

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •