Page 1104 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1046041004105410941102110311041105110611141154120416042104 ... LastLast
Results 22,061 to 22,080 of 67385
    This will bring stabilization to your life on a level you never ever considered possible!!!
    I wish you love health and happiness

We've got your back, Mtn Devil.

You good, Mtn Devil? Sending good vibes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    You good, Mtn Devil? Sending good vibes your way.
    This one is a long haul. Any updates from you?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    In slightly good news - Happy 11th Anniversary LTE!!

I always figured it’d eventually break something.

(Still do...)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    This one is a long haul. Any updates from you?
    Hang in there, MD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    In slightly good news - Happy 11th Anniversary LTE!!
    Let's all go buy ourselves something nice to celebrate. And that could mean a nice lunch taco or some nice basement rain avoidance channels attached to the gutters or even a nice tank of gas.

Something pretty to mark the occasion!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Let's all go buy ourselves something nice to celebrate. And that could mean a nice lunch taco or some nice basement rain avoidance channels attached to the gutters or even a nice tank of gas.

I have a cashmere hoodie arriving in the post today, courtesy of my students’ (well, my students’ parents’) generous annual holiday wad of greenbacks.

Does "trapping" two mice count?

I am judging an ugly sweater contest between some of the ladies in the office. High honor, proud to have been asked.

I am celebrating the Winter Solstice as I do every year with a dessert party. So far I have made gingerbread and brownies. The apple pie is next, then the red velvet cake, then the baked custard. Then the guests arrive and we eat it all.

Fun Fact: December 20, 2007 was a Thursday, same as this year.

Sometime recently when I wasn't paying attention - we went over 1,000,000 views.

Sometime recently when I wasn't paying attention - we went over 1,000,000 views.
    Next prime number for a post is 21,673, followed by 21,683 then 21,701.

I am celebrating the Winter Solstice as I do every year with a dessert party. So far I have made gingerbread and brownies. The apple pie is next, then the red velvet cake, then the baked custard. Then the guests arrive and we eat it all.
    Sniff. Well good for you. I'm thinking our invitations fell under the passenger seat in your car. I'm sure it's all quite grand and festive up there in redsox nation but that gingerbread won't keep the basement dry now, will it????
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Three words: Capital Loss Carryover

i'm offended by holiday traffic...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Sniff. Well good for you. I'm thinking our invitations fell under the passenger seat in your car. I'm sure it's all quite grand and festive up there in redsox nation but that gingerbread won't keep the basement dry now, will it????
    Next year, either December 20 or 21. I find Friday nights are easier, but it's hard to resist the actual solstice when hosting the Winter Solstice Dessert Open House. So, just come up to Boston for the weekend. I'll let you know which night the party is a little closer to the date.

Also - I'm not going to go back and look for it now - but I'm pretty sure I've offered a standing invitation to my dessert party in this thread before. ;-) But it is true, I did not remind you with sufficient time this year.