Page 1102 of 2315 FirstFirst ... 1026021002105210921100110111021103110411121152120216022102 ... LastLast
Results 22,021 to 22,040 of 46287
  1. #22021
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    I have won DBR’s Survival NFL pool for the second consecutive season.
    How many commemorative t-shirts can I put each of you down for?

  2. #22022
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I have won DBR’s Survival NFL pool for the second consecutive season.
    How many commemorative t-shirts can I put each of you down for?
    Same number as last year.

  3. #22023
    Quote Originally Posted by trublu View Post
    same number as last year.
    x2


  4. #22024
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I have won DBR’s Survival NFL pool for the second consecutive season.
    How many commemorative t-shirts can I put each of you down for?
    Depends on the thread count.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  5. #22025
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Depends on the thread count.
    All tees are made of 100% nonsense.

  6. #22026
    The OTB is up to 6900.

  7. #22027
    SO....you’ll be going for the Triple Crown next year huh ??

  8. #22028
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Same number as last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    x2

    I am really touched by this outpouring of support and celebration.

  9. #22029
    Holy moly, this wretched cold cough draggy thing going around is brutal. Two weeks of lingering yuck.

    Wash your hands everybody and run when you hear someone sneezing!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  10. #22030
    I will neither confirm nor deny that my return trip might have been delayed as I was regaled in Spanish with stories of an American who visited on or around December 27, 2014. For me to say any more would detract from the richness of the tales.

  11. #22031
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I will neither confirm nor deny that my return trip might have been delayed as I was regaled in Spanish with stories of an American who visited on or around December 27, 2014. For me to say any more would detract from the richness of the tales.
    Stay thirsty, my friend.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  12. #22032
    2020 miles and a bad tank of gas. That was my weekend...

  13. #22033
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    I'm about 500 miles away from the 200,000 mile mark on my vehicle.

  14. #22034
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I'm about 500 miles away from the 200,000 mile mark on my vehicle.
    You're coasting... My car has 265,000, my wife's has 198,000...

    Keep it up!

    -jk

  15. #22035
    If you want to have a really good time, may I suggest going over your estate planning?! I'm practically passed out excited from piles of papers, lists and missing bits of vital information that must be found post haste.
    And I'm staring out the window a lot to counterbalance the thrills.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  16. #22036
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    If you want to have a really good time, may I suggest going over your estate planning?! I'm practically passed out excited from piles of papers, lists and missing bits of vital information that must be found post haste.
    And I'm staring out the window a lot to counterbalance the thrills.
    I'm just taking it with me. Cuts down on the planning hassle.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  17. #22037
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    If you want to have a really good time, may I suggest going over your estate planning?! I'm practically passed out excited from piles of papers, lists and missing bits of vital information that must be found post haste.
    And I'm staring out the window a lot to counterbalance the thrills.
    Pfft. We're going with milk cartons in the attic. Done and done.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ObtPlJfTc
    "Quality is not an option!"

  18. #22038
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    OMG, I think this was written about my mother-in-law. What a nightmare it brings back.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  19. #22039
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    OMG, I think this was written about my mother-in-law. What a nightmare it brings back.
    Mine too. Mrs. Turk has been working on her mom to declutter, perhaps one carload at a time, but has not been able to persuade her to rent a dumpster. For example, last month, Mrs. Turk got the green light to attack some file cabinets in the garage. She found a box with more than 200 old 3.5" floppies. (remember those?) The youngest Turk had never even seen that kind before, and we had fun doing the math to see how many she would need to match the capacity of the USB stick in her pocket. On the plus side, Mrs. Turk found a recycling place online where she could mail the floppies, and got a check for around $30 or so, which was a pleasant surprise.
    "Quality is not an option!"

  20. #22040
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Mine too. Mrs. Turk has been working on her mom to declutter, perhaps one carload at a time, but has not been able to persuade her to rent a dumpster. For example, last month, Mrs. Turk got the green light to attack some file cabinets in the garage. She found a box with more than 200 old 3.5" floppies. (remember those?) The youngest Turk had never even seen that kind before, and we had fun doing the math to see how many she would need to match the capacity of the USB stick in her pocket. On the plus side, Mrs. Turk found a recycling place online where she could mail the floppies, and got a check for around $30 or so, which was a pleasant surprise.
    I think I’ve got some 5 1/4” floppies around here somewhere. Hmm, hoe much was Windows 3.11 go for?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •